chapter 15

Victoria's POV:

All I seen was white. Honestly I felt like I died. I couldn't move or talk. I remember me finally being able to walk but, I wasn't awake. I remember me walking into a room. There was a boy and a girl. The boy kept whispering "please don't go, we need you. I need you. I'm still in love with you." Once he said that I immediately knew who it was. It was Hayes. And when I looked at the girl he was talking to. It was me. I am watching him talk to me...then it all went black.

Suddenly, I sprang my head up breathing very heavily. I think I was having an asthma attack. Hayes was right beside me holding my hand. He kept calling for a nurse. Finally, the nurses and the doctors came in and put an oxygen mask on my face. After that I was thankfully able to breath once again.

"Hello again Victoria." Said my doctor. Doctor Nicole.

"Hey Doctor Nicole."

"How are you feeling?"

"I just have a really bad headache, but other than that I'm fine." I said.

"Well that's great. So a few minutes before you woke up, we took some blood samples of yours and are trying to find out why you fainted." She said.

"Do you know when the tests will be done?" I asked.

"Probably not for another half an hour or so. So Victoria there are some guests here would you like to send them in?" Doctor Nicole asked.

"Ummm can you send the one named Shawn in?"

"Of course." She said and left the room.

About a minute later Shawn walked into the room. And Hayes left. Shawn came over to me and gave me a tight hug.

"Victoria can I ask you something?" Shawn asked a little nervous.

"Sure."

"....Are you still in love with Hayes...?" He asked in hesitation.

I just sat there for a moment thinking about what he just asked me. I sighed and answered "yes." He looked at me kind of sad. Shawn must of really liked me.

"If you want, you can go after him. He still wants you back Victoria." Shawn said. I hesitated for a moment. The last time Shawn said Hayes still liked me, I had sex with Shawn. Not that I don't love Shawn but I don't want that happening again.

"Send him in." I said. Before Shawn left he came over hug me, and whispered "I will never stop loving you." Damet Shawn, why you gotta do that to me?? After about a minute, Hayes came back into the room.

"I still love you..." He whispered.

"I-I still love you too." I studdered. And with that he came over and kissed me. God how I missed his kisses.

We did that for about a minute until he asked me,
"Will you give me another chance?"

"Yes just don't screw it up this time." He started to jump up and down which made me laugh. I moved over and patted the spot next to me. He came and sat down next to me. After that we just went on our phones.

About 10 minutes have passed and Doctor Nicole came back in.

"Well Victoria, it seems like we have some interesting news for you." I nodded which meant continue.

"Well the reason that you passed out before was because you have low blood pressure, so that means there is nothing wrong with you." She exclaimed.

"That's great!!" Said an excited Hayes.

"Well that's not the interesting news." I gave her a confused look.

"Well it looks like, you have a brother....and a sister." She said.

"W-What do you mean?" I studdered.

"Your last name isn't Caserta." WTAF!!

"What's my last name then?"

"...ufff.....Dallas. Your brother is Cameron Dallas. You have Dallas blood. Not Caserta blood." My eyes and Hayes's eyes widened.

How is that possible.....?