chapter 19

Victoria's POV:

So about 5 hours later I got done with about 4 movies. I watched Mean Girls, the Outsiders, Insidious 2, and Finding Nemo. Once I got finished with all of the movies I walked back upstairs. I went into the kitchen because I was pretty hungry. I decided to order a pizza. I ordered 4 pizzas because I knew that everyone else would want a piece. After I made the call I looked at the clock and saw that it was 9:55.

I started to get board so I peaked my head into the living room and saw that everyone was still in there. I heard Shawn ask who Kyle was. My eyes widened. I swear if any of the girls tell them, I'm gonna kill them.

"I think that's something you guys have to talk to Victoria about." Kathleen said. Thank lord Kathleen. I walked into the living room very casually. They started at me.

"What?" I asked  in confusion.

"Where you crying?" I heard Aaron ask. I walked over to the mirror and saw that I had makeup stains down my face. I didn't even know that I had makeup on today. Gotta admit, I was crying though.

"Yes." I said like nothing happened.

I told them that i ordered the pizzas and they all thanked me. Then Hayes walked over to me and motioned me to follow him. I followed him upstairs into his room that he was sharing with some of the guys. We walked in and he told me to sit on the bed. I did what he told me. He then walked back out. Wonder where he is going? He walked back in and he had my phone, makeup wipes, a hairbrush, and a hair tie. He sat on the bed with me and told me to turn towards him. I did that. He opened the makeup wipes, took one out, and rubbed it gently against my face. He finished that and gave me a kiss on my nose. He told me then to turn around again. I did that. He started to brush my hair. While he was doing that, I turned on my camera and took a picture with him. I posted it on Instagram and captioned it, The things boys do for us!! I also tagged him in the photo. He finished brushing my hair and put it up in a high ponytail. He then started moving closer to me. We were both sitting up and he had his legs wrapped around me, his warm breath at the crook at my neck, and we were staring out the window. He started to whisper dirty/funny things in my ear which made me chuckle. He then started to kiss my neck, which I didn't mind.

Then he whispered "I will never let anyone hurt you, for as long as I got you." Once he said that I knew that he loved me and I loved him right back. I turned to him and he layed back. (I was on top and he was on the bottom)

"I want you to forget about him." Hayes said. I immedetly knew who he was talking about. Kyle. After he said that I started he kiss Hayes. It started off slow, but then started to get more rough when he started bitting on my bottom lip. I accepted. Out tounges started to battle. After that he started to move his hands up my shirts, near my bra. All I kept thinking to myself was that someone's gonna walk in, someone's gonna walk in. I started to tug on his shirt motioning for it to come off. He took it off only breaking the kiss for a second. He started to tug on my shirt as well. I slid my shirt off. He just kept staring at my body and smirking.

"Like what ya see?" I asked.

"Ohhh, yeah." He licked his lips then jumped ontop of me so that I was at the bottom and he was at the top and started to kiss my neck. He started to suck on my sweet spot making me moan. I kept tugging on his hair making him moan. He was in the middle of kissing my neck when we heard a call from downstairs.

"GUYS PIZZAS HERE!" I think Cameron said. WHY!? He would interrupt us at this time. Hayes and I just looked at each other.

"Well that was umm-" I started to say and he finished.

"Good." We both laughed and got up. We put our shirts back on. I grabbed his hand and put his arms around my waist. We walked like that down the stairs. We walled into the kitchen and grabbed a slice of pizza and walked back into the living room where everyone else was. Everyone was talking. Hayes was sitting down and I was sitting on his lap.

He kept rubbing my thighs and he then whispered to me,
"We will finish what happened upstairs later." And smirked.

We all finished eating and stayed in the living room for a while. Next thing you know it, it was 11:40. We all got up and went to our rooms to start bringing our stuff down. By the time that was done is was 11:50. We all got our stuff into the limo and drove off to the airport. Once we got there, we went through security and where actually able to get on the plane. When I got on the plane I was looking for my seat. I found it and sat down. Hayes then sat next to me.

When the plane lifted off it was only me and Hayes in the row. It was very quiet. My eyes started to get very heavy. I tried to keep them open.

"Go to sleep babe, I'll wake you up when we get to San Diego." Hayes said as I cuddled into him. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and then I immedetly fell asleep.

I'm finally going to magon with Hayes Grier.

Hopefully this will turn out good?

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Y'all probably though that was gonna turn out into another sex scene.

NOPE!