Chapter 2: The Beginning Stage

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

The Year Is 2017*

Elizabeth Is Now 17 Years Old*

Elizabeth's POV*

Lelouch, Rivalz, and I arrived to disgrace a mongrel at chess.

I said, "Lelouch you take this one.".

He smirked and asked, "Oh really?".

I smirked said, "Never forget who outclasses you in Chess. Brother.".

We entered the room and the Noble asked, "Did your substitute arrive?".

The old man stood up and happily said, "Thank heaven! I'm saved! Are things going well at school?".

The Nobleman smugly asked, "What have we here, schoolboys?".

I hmphed and said, "Well, look at this.".

Lelouch said, "A Noblemen.".

The Noblemen said, "I envy you kids today. You have so much time on your hands. Time for regrets. What're your names?".

Lelouch said, "Lelouch Lamperouge.".

I said, "Elizabeth Lamperouge.".

Rivalz walked over to observe the board.

Rivalz said, "Waoh! Now, wait a minute! You can't win this one. It's impossible, right Lelouch?".

I asked, "Rivalz, when do you think we would have to leave in order to make our next class?".

Rivalz turned to me and said, "20 minutes if we bust our hump, Elizabeth.".

Lelouch took his seat and said, "I'll need 9 minutes.". 

I turned to the old man and said, "By the way, about yesterday?".

The old man said, "Understood. We'll discuss it later.".

The Noblemen asked, "9 minutes? You only have 20 seconds per move.".

Lelouch said, "Enough time." and he lifted his King piece up. 

The Noblemen asked, "Hm? You start with the king?" and he started laughing.

Lelouch and I smirked knowing exactly how this game was going to go down.

8 Minutes Later*

Lelouch easily won and the noble paid up and we started leaving.

Rivalz said, "I love playing against the nobility! When they lose they always payout of pride. By the way, 8 minutes 32 seconds is a new record!".

Lelouch said, "He also didn't have much time to move, either.". 

I said, "And as opponents go, the nobles are tepid. They're just overprivileged, that's all.".

Rivalz asked, "Well then, why don't you two challenge one of the Elevens? They're nothing like us Britannians.".

We got outside and saw a terrorist attack on the TV.

Clovis appeared on screen and said, "Do you not see my pain? My heart was ripped from my chest only to be torn apart! The remnants are filled with rage and sadness! However, as ruler of Area 11, I will not tolerate terrorism of any kind! Because the battle we fight is a righteous one, a virtuous battle to protect the well-being of one and all! Now then, everyone! I would like you to join me in observance of the eight who died for justice, in the line of duty.".