Chapter 11: Kyushu

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

3 Days After Chapter 10*

Elizabeth's POV*

Lelouch and I were in the military transport with our commanders.

We watched a televised broadcast of Atsushi Sawasaki say, "We hereby declare the resurrection of Japan as a lawful, independent, and sovereign nation!".

The reporter said, "Atsushi Sawasaki, leader of the forces that have occupied the Fukuoka military base, was Chief Cabinet Minister of the Kururugi Administration in the former nation of Japan. After the war, he fled to the Chinese Federation but is apparently making his move now in response to the recent civil unrest caused by Zero and One. Whether the Black Knights have played a role in these unfolding events is still under investigation.".

Takami said, "We're not part of it!".

Ohgi asked, "What does Kyoto say about it?".

Diethard said, "They didn't know this was coming. They were just notified about his unilateral claims over the Sakuradite mining rights.".

Kallen turned to Lelouch and I and said, "Zero, One, it's our move. What are we gonna do?".

I flipped the channel and the reporter on this channel said, "Sawasaki's group was working in conjunction with a terrorist organization in Kyushu. After cutting off vehicle access from Honshu and Shikoku, and with support from Chinese Federation forces in the Liaodong military district, they're expanding their occupation around Fukuoka, Nagasaki, and Oita. According to General Tsao, the Chinese Federation is providing humanitarian support, and is not acting...".

Over With The Britannian Armed Forces*

Cornelia's POV*

We were taking heavy losses because this tempest was in our way.

Guildford said, "Princess Cornelia, we're taking too many losses! This tempest is preventing us from using our air power! We'll have to delay the landing operation until the weather changes.".

I grunted in anger.

Over In Kyushu*

Sawasaki's POV*

General Tsao said, "It's a stroke of good fortune that this storm hit. We must use it to tighten our grip on Kyushu.".

I said, "You see, General Tsao? Heaven is on our side. We're going to prevail in this battle with ease.".

Over In The Tokyo Settlement*

Schneizel's POV*

I said, "Martial law is not necessary. Such measures would only upset and frighten people. Contact E.U. Foreign Minister Gandolfi. Oh, and put a call into the Tromo Agency in Cambodia.".

Darlton said, "Prince Schneizel, using the Tromo Agency could be of...".

Euphy came in and said, "Prime Minister!".

I turned to her and asked, "Yes, Euphy. Something wrong?".

Euphy said, "Is there anything I can do to help? I'm the sub-viceroy of Area 11. I should be assisting you.".

I said, "Thank you. Just your offer to help me is more than enough.".

Euphy sadly said, "But I...".

Darlton said, "The viceroy gave strict orders that you not entangled in this matter, Princess.".

Euphy asked, "She did? Just because I chose my knight without her consent?".