Chapter 4: An Old Friend

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

The Next Day After Chapter 3*

Elizabeth's POV*

Lelouch and I looked at the front of the class as Suzaku said, "I'll be joining the student body here at Ashford Academy beginning today. My name is Suzaku Kururugi. It's a pleasure to meet you.".

During our free portion of class time, I heard people talking about Suzaku and calling him a murderer and a terrorist.

Lelouch got up to leave and Suzaku watched him on the way out.

I whispered, "On the roof." and walked out and followed Lelouch up to the roof.

I got to the roof and took a seat against a wall while Lelouch rested on the railings.

A few minutes passed and Suzaku came up to the roof.

Lelouch said, "Seven years since we covertly met like this. Long time, huh?".

Suzaku said, "Meeting on the roof like the old days." as I got up and rested on the handrails like the two of them.

I said, "Yeah.".

Suzaku said, "I'm glad you're both okay. I've been worried.".

Lelouch said, "Alive and kicking thanks to you.". 

I said, "You almost died trying to protect us.".

Suzaku said, "I was just returning the favor from 7 years ago. Ah, what about that girl? You know, from the capsule.".

Lelouch said, "We don't really know. We got separated during the fray.".

I asked, "But you would know more about her than we do, right?".

Suzaku said, "No. The only ones who knew anything were the inner circle of the Royal Guard.".

Lelouch said, "I see.".

Suzaku asked, "And your names. Do I still call you Lelouch and Elizabeth?".

I said, "The records count our old identities among the dead. We go by the names Lelouch Lamperouge and Elizabeth Lamperouge now.".

Suzaku said, "Oh.".

Lelouch asked, "And you? What happened at your court-martial? And why did you enroll at the school?".

Suzaku said, "I'm as surprised as you are. What are the odds that we'd all end up at the same school? Truth is, someone arranged for me to receive a proper investigation. And that person said that a 17-year-old should be in school.".

Later On In The Evening*

Lelouch and I were sitting at the dinner table with a surprise for Nunnally.

Nunnally came in with Miss Sayako and said, "Hi, you two! I returned home.".

Lelouch said, "Hi, there! Welcome back, Miss Sayoko.". 

I said, "We've got a special present for you today.".

Nunnally asked, "Really? What could it be?".

I signaled for Miss Sayako to stay quiet while Lelouch signaled for Suzaku to come in.

Suzaku walked over and stood by Nunnally.

Suzaku looked over at us for permission to approach Nunnally.

Lelouch and I nodded and Suzaku leaned down and took Nunnally's hand into his own.

Nunnally said, "This hand... Thank heavens. I knew it. I just knew you'd be alright.".