Chapter 20: Betrayal

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

A Few Minutes After Chapter 19*

Elizabeth's POV*

While Lelouch was having one of his trademark mental breakdowns I turned my attention away for but a brief moment.

Tohdoh pulled me out of my thoughts and said, "Attention, all forces! Fall back to Makuhari, and reform our battle line. All forces, fall back now.".

I landed in the main battleship's hanger bay and saw Schneizel's transport.

I exited the Gawain Mk II and stepped onto the ship.

I walked to Lelouch's quarters and found him a wreck.

Schneizel's POV*

We were sitting in a conference room waiting to meet with Lelouch and Elizabeth who I knew wouldn't show up.

Cornelia finished her report by saying, "...That's all. Everything I saw and heard at the Order.".

I said, "Thank you, Cornelia. With this information, I can...".

The door opened and the lieutenants I truly wished to speak with stepped inside.

Diethard said, "Sorry to keep you waiting.".

One of our sibling's oldest allies Tamaki said, "Yeah, sorry. We've had our hands full with those ten million dead people you slaughtered.".

Diethard turned to him and said, "Tamaki, we discussed this already. You can't be here for this.".

Tamaki said, "Why not? I'm the Black Knight's interior custodian minister. So I can sit in for my bud Ohgi filling him in later.".

Diethard said, "You're the only one who has that impression.".

I said, "No. Please. I'd like for him to join this as well.".

Diethard said, "Huh?" as they all turned to me.

I said, "Shinichiro Tamaki. A Zero and One's oldest comrade. You're the brave veteran of many historic battles.".

Tamaki took his seat and said, "You all know about me, huh?".

Diethard took his seat and said, "Tamaki, please.".

I looked at the Chessboard and said, "Now that I think about it, I never finish my match with One, did I?".

I mentally said, "Even though Elizabeth won that game.".

Diethard said, "Zero and One won't be attending. Not until we have the details of the proposal.".

I looked at them all and said, "Of course. I didn't expect them to show. They're not the types who consult with others. No, they keep things to themselves and hold people at a distance.".

Diethard said, "That's strange. You talk about them as if you know them intimately.".

I smirked and said, "More than any of you do. Zero and One are our younger brother and younger sister. Cornelia's and my own.".

Tamaki asked, "What are you saying?".

I said, "Zero is the former 11th Royal Prince of the Holy Britannian Empire: Lelouch Vi Britannia. And One is the former 11th Royal Princess of the Holy Britannian Empire: Elizabeth Vi Britannia and the sister whom I both loved and feared more than any other.".

Tohdoh the Miracle said, "Impossible.".

Tamaki asked, "You're telling us that Zero and One are Britannian Royalty?!".