Chapter 13: The Great Loss

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

An Hour After Chapter 12*

Elizabeth's POV*

After my surgery was done I had to go into hiding until my wounds were healed which they said would be a few months and not wanting to leave any survivors I used Geass on the doctors to make them commit suicide and they were not to mention my name after they leave me.

After they were gone I pulled a mirror and aimed it at myself.

I said, "You will go to sleep and awake ten months from today." and my Geass took effect.

While my sleep almost began I was wheeled out of the room by someone I couldn't see.

I sleepily and weakly said, "Stop...".

I heard a kid say, "Sorry Elizabeth. I can't do that.".

I sleepily said, "Who... are you... stop... where are you taking me...".

The kid said, "I have to move you somewhere where Lelouch can't find you.".

I sleepily said, "If you hurt him... I'll kill you...".

The kid said, "I know." as I shut my eyes falling into my deep slumber.

V2's POV*

After securing Elizabeth in a private facility with guards and doctors I left her to sleep.

I informed Charles and he said that he would take care of everything.

Charles Zi Britannia's POV*

After I was informed by my big brother that my favorite daughter Elizabeth Vi Britannia was alive and in a Geass induced coma, I told all the guards and doctors with her not to leave the facility under any circumstances.

After that, I turned my attention away.

Lelouch's POV*

I walked into the room where C2 was and she asked, "You plan to assault the Tokyo Settlement?" as she closed the blinds.

I said, "Yes. This is the best chance we'll get. How's Elizabeth?".

C2 said, "Don't worry about it, she's fine. And don't worry, neither of your Geass's have an effect on me. You know that, don't you?".

I took my helmet off and said, "That's true, isn't it? Hmph, with our Geass out of control now, we can never see anyone.".

My phone rang and I answered it and said, "Yes, Nunnally?".

Nunnally said, "Hi Lelouch. I was wondering, um... do you suppose I could talk to Euphemia again? I was thinking that the four of us could go to the school festival together. You see, Milly said they were organizing another one since everything got all messed up the other day. So I was hoping that we could go to the new one together too. Oh, I'm sorry... I know you and Elizabeth don't want us to meet ever again. But I thought maybe if there was some way you, Elizabeth, and I could maybe see her just one last time...".

I interrupted her and asked, "Nunnally, haven't you heard the news?".

Nunnally said, "Oh, well, the radio cut off mid-broadcast earlier. Why do you ask? Did something happen?".

I said, "Of course not. Everything is just fine. Sorry. Elizabeth and I will be home by tomorrow. We'll discuss it when I'm back.

Nunnally said, "Okay. Be safe, Lelouch. And Elizabeth as well.".