Chapter 25: Tortured

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi, and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

A Year After Chapter 24*

Suzaku's POV*

Japan was under high alert as we came under attack by some fast and swift terrorists.

Nunnally, Kallen, and I arrived at headquarters and I saw Llyod and Rakshata.

I asked, "What's going on?".

Lloyd said, "Well, Zero, it appears the terrorists attacked the facility and didn't take anything we know of.".

Cornelia over the intercoms said, "Everyone to the prison facility.".

We all hurried off.

We arrived and met with Schneizel and Cornelia.

Nunnally asked, "What happened?".

Cornelia said, "They took Elizabeth.".

I was shocked.

Kallen asked, "Why?!".

Nunnally asked, "Where's my sister?!".

Schneizel said, "We lost track of them when they got out of Japan's air-zone.".

I hit the wall and I said, "We need to find them and get Elizabeth back before they hurt her.".

Nunnally said, "Zero's right!".

Schneizel said, "We would if only we knew where they are. They used some high-grade cloaking equipment to escape.".

Kallen said, "Well, we have to try something. Imagine what they're doing to her.".

1 Week Later*

Elizabeth's POV*(Age: 19)

My torturer, Dina snapped forward and punched me in the jaw, sending my head spinning to the side and sending a loud crack echoing all around the walls.

I turned back slowly and my lip was bloodied.

I spit some blood and Dina quickly shoved a rag deep between my lips, causing me to thrash in my chains and growl inarticulately as Dina wrapped it behind my head and tied it in a tight knot amidst my disheveled hair.

Dina pulled back and looked me over, I was still pulling at my chains and I bit into the cloth, burning a fury into Dina.

Dina smiled looking me over.

Dina leaned in and said, "Maybe now you'll remember your place, Princess?".

Dina launched her fist into my gut, causing me to wretch and my head to slump forward.

While I gasped for breath, Dina grabbed my bangs violently and ripped my head up.

Dina said, "No! I want you to look at me, Princess!".

Dina sunk her fist into my gut, and my eyes twist shut in pain.

Dina said, "I want to see the spirit drain from your rebellious face as I beat it out of you!".

Dina again hit me, and again.

I bit down on my rag and held my groans back as best as I could.

I was somewhat still strong-willed but this direct abuse from an experienced torturer was a lot, even for me.

I opened my eyes and glared at my torturer, but my lips quivered slightly around my rag.

Dina shivered in delight because this was exactly what she wanted based on her psychosis.