Chapter 21: Past, Present, And Future

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

A Few Minutes After Chapter 20*

Elizabeth's POV*

We still stood at Rolo's grave.

I said, "Father was headed for Area 11. But he never showed up in the Tokyo Settlement.". 

Lelouch said, "Which means he had another objective. His path could've taken him to Shikine island. No. The ruins on Kamine island?".

Elsewhere*

Anya(Marianne)'s POV*

I landed the Mordred right in front of C2.

I got out and said, "It's been ages since we were face to face like this. It's me! C2, don't tell me that you've actually...".

C2 said, "I'm so sorry!" as I entered her soul.

I walked around and when I found her staring at nothing I asked, "What are you doing? Closing yourself up in here again like this. C2? C2!".

C2 turned to me and asked, "Who are you?".

I said, "It's me. See?" and I manifested into my true self.

C2 said, "It's you. So you've chased me all the way in here now. Are you that worried about Lelouch and Elizabeth, Marianne?".

I said, "Oh, c'mon. Do you really think I'm such an ideal mother that that's all I think about?".

C2 asked, "Then why did you come here for me?".

I said, "Because so much has changed. I need to know if you're still on my side.".

C2 hummed and I said, "C2, why did you seal off your own Code? Just when you have what you wanted. Charles was ready to grant your greatest wish, the wish to die. But you stopped him.".

C2 stood up and said, "Even I don't know why I did it. Actually I'm a little shocked, but I did.".

I turned away laughing and said, "Then you have to find the answer in the real world. I've made up my mind and that's all there is to it.".

C2 said, "How typical of you.".

I looked at her and asked, "Why is that?".

C2 said, "The one who always comes in and messes around with my life." as we returned to the real world.

I said, "Because I appreciate what you did. At least as far as giving me my Geass power.".

C2 said, "And you never fulfilled your contract.".

I asked, "If that's what you think, will you come with me now?".

C2 said, "Yes, oh, but wait a minute. There's something I can't leave behind.".

Over In The Ocean*

Elizabeth's POV*

We were traveling near the bottom of the sea.

Lelouch finished his phone call to Rivalz and said, "We have to kill him even if we die doing it! I'm gambling that we can kill immortal who never ages and who's immune to the power of Geass. That's the only chance we have left!".

An Hour Later*

We entered The Sword of Akasha realm.

As we walked up the steps, Father said, "God, hear me now! The time has come to settle this!".