Chapter 12: Special Administrative Zone

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

A Week After Chapter 11*

Elizabeth's POV*

I was standing in the doorway watching the teacher scold Suzaku and Lelouch.

The teacher said, "Yes, it is true that the invasion by the Chinese Federation and the terrorism of the Black Knights have disrupted our society. But that is a completely separate issue! The fact remains that you both have been absent from class far too often! I don't care how good your grades are or that you're Princess Euphemia's knight! If you don't improve, you will repeat this year!".

I started giggling and the teacher said, "Why can't you be like Elizabeth here.".

Lelouch and Suzaku sighed as they threw paper airplanes at me.

I caught them and left smiling to myself.

The Next Day*

While on my way to the roof Milly over the intercom said, "Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for waiting! The Ashford Academy school festival, which is the most open event in the Tokyo Settlement, is about to start! It will begin at the sound of this voice!".

I heard Nunnally meow over the intercom and I shook my head giggling.

I got up to the roof and I called Diethard.

Diethard filled me in and I said, "That's what I thought. So even Sawasaki and the others turned out to be useful. We've covered all the tasks at hand.".

Diethard said, "Yes. We gathered all the sector data on the emergency countermeasures that they left behind. We've identified the solar panels used in each settlement as well as the energy storage sites. Oh, and what about that collaborator issue?".

I said, "Zero and I have handled most of it ourselves... about 72% is complete. And Tohdoh?".

Diethard said, "He's drawing up a list of occupation targets... broadcasting stations and such. I need you to check them, including the dummy plans we're sending to Kyoto.".

I said, "I understand. I'll confirm tomorrow.". 

Diethard said, "Oh, and I know we're late in reporting this to you, but regarding the operation of the Zero Squad, Ohgi has--".

Milly interrupted me and Diethard's conversation and said, "There's trouble! There's huge, huge trouble!".

I said, "I'll have to contact you later." as I hung up.

Milly grabbed my arm and dragged me off.

Milly said, "What are you doing goofing off like that?! You're the festival chairman since Lelouch is sleeping in today!".

I sighed and said, "But everything is running fine! There's no problem. Besides, you're taking charge of that part, right? It was two meters wide up through last year, then suddenly you declared we had to have a twelve-meter pizza.".

Milly said, "Uh-huh. Isn't it great? It's gonna be the largest one of its kind in the world!".

I said, "Just the oven and ingredients are causing an uproar, and now there's a TV crew roaming around campus? You know we can't show our faces.".

Milly said, "But we have to document making the pizza! You can run things from the control booth, okay? President's orders.".

I rolled my eyes and went to check on Suzaku's progress.

The door opened and I saw Kallen there.

It didn't surprise me at all.

I smiled and said, "Good to have you back Kallen. And while I have you here, if you wouldn't mind, could you go and check in with your class? They seemed to be a bit shorthanded.".