Chapter 22: Emperor Lelouch

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

A Month After Chapter 21*

Lelouch's POV*

The Announcer said, "Presenting, His Imperial Majesty!" and I walked across the stage.

I took a seat on the throne and my bigger sister Guinevere said, "Well, that's not...".

Carline asked, "Where's His Majesty?".

I said, "Greetings. I'm Lelouch Vi Britannia of the Royal Family, 99th Emperor of the realm.".

Carline asked, "It's really you?".

Guinevere asked, "You're alive?".

I turned to her and said, "Yes, sister, I am. I've returned from the depths of hell intact.".

Odysseus stepped forward and said, "Lelouch, how good to see you. When Nunnally was located, I figured that you would be found alive, too. But now, aren't you carrying this joke a bit too far? That's the throne of our father...".

I interrupted him and said, "Charles Zi Britannia, the 98th Emperor no longer lives and I and my accomplices are the ones who took his life.". 

Everyone in the palace collectively gasped.

I looked at the guests and said, "Therefore, that makes me the next Emperor!".

Carline asked, "What are you saying? Are you nuts?".

Guinevere said, "Guards! Take that fool and execute him! He's guilty of murdering our emperor!".

As the guards came to attack me with their bayonets Suzaku and Elizabeth came down and tossed the guards aside with little to no effort. 

They stood and I said, "May I introduce Suzaku Kururugi, my Knight of Zero. And my Knight of One, Elizabeth Vi Britannia. Two Knights of the Round above all others.".

Odysseus said, "Lelouch, Sir Kururugi, Elizabeth, this just won't do. Pulling a bad stunt like this on an international broadcast...".

I looked down on him and said, "Do you think so? Let me make this easy for you all to understand. Elizabeth, do as we discussed.".

She mindlessly said, "Right away your majesty.".

Elizabeth stepped in front of everyone and shouted, "Acknowledge Lelouch Vi Britannia as Emperor!".

Odysseus said, "Elizabeth, Lelouch, I insist that you stop joking around like...". 

Her Geass took effect on him and he said, "We hear and obey, Your Majesty!".

Carline & Guinevere said, "All hail Emperor Lelouch!".

Everyone said, "All hail Lelouch! All hail Lelouch! All hail Lelouch! All hail Lelouch!".

Elsewhere Aboard Schneizel's Ship*

Schneizel's POV*

I said, "I need to thank you, Lelouch. Now that you've reappeared on the scene, we no longer have a problem to contend with.".

Cornelia asked, "Elizabeth isn't a problem for you? Doesn't she always beat you?".

I said, "She does, but she appears to be under Lelouch's influence.".

Cornelia asked, "But why is Kururugi helping him? What's his reason?".

Kanon said, "He succeeds in furthering himself by continually betraying others.".