Chapter 5: The Black Knights

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

A Week After Chapter 4*

Elizabeth's POV*

The Saitama Ghetto was surrounded and Lelouch and I heard the news that Cornelia was on the scene.

The entrances to The Saitama Ghetto were sealed off and that a full-scale assault was imminent.

I told Lelouch that she was trying to provoke us and that the conditions of The Saitama Ghetto were the same as those in Shinjuku.

C2 asked, "You two aren't falling for the enemy's provocation are you?".

Lelouch said, "They went to such trouble to invite us, though. Besides, there's something I'd like to ask Cornelia personally.".

He got dressed up in his soldier's outfit we kept from Shinjuku.

C2 asked, "Destroying Britannia or discovering who murdered your mother, which is more important to you two?".

I said, "Destroying Brittannia is our main priority but our secondary concern is finding out who killed our mother.".

Lelouch said, "The two are of equal importance. The royal family members are competing with each other to see who will ascend the throne and become the next ruler. Or rather, they're being forced to fight by that man.".

C2 said, "But the very thing you hate is the same thing that makes Britannia strong. The royal heir who is the best fit to become the next ruler of Britannia is the last one left standing.".

I said, "Exactly. The weak ones lose and they're cast aside. Britannia is that kind of nation. That kind of world.".

C2 said, "Survival of the fittest is the most basic rule of all.".

Lelouch said, "If that's true, then what happens to Nunnally? Should we simply give up on our sister because she's frail? I as well as Elizabeth refuse to accept that. We'll wipe out that sort of world ourselves.".

C2 got in front of the door and aimed a gun at us.

C2 said, "You can't go. You both need to fulfill your part of our bargain, so I won't have either you dying before that.".

I said, "Notice that what you're saying and what you're doing are contradictory.".

C2 said, "Oh, I won't kill either of you. I'm merely going to shoot you both in the leg to quiet you down.".

I said, "Now I get it. You are unable to use Geass yourself, aren't you?".

C2 gasped and Lelouch said, "I'm not surprised. I suspected as much. You obviously wouldn't have asked me to do it if you could've done it yourself.".

Lelouch and I aimed a gun at her.

C2 asked, "Do you honestly think you can threaten me with a gun?".

I said, "Yes, we do.".

Lelouch aimed a gun at my head and I aimed a gun at his head.

Lelouch said, "Until I met you I was dead. An empty corpse existing behind a false guise of life, a life in which I did nothing really. Day to day, I merely went through the motions of living as if I were a zombie. And I always had the feeling that I was gradually dying. If I'm condemned to go back to that, then I'd rather...".

C2 said, "Stop it..." and she aimed the gun away from us. 

C2 said, "I see now. It's life without meaning. And a life like that...".