Chapter 16: Miracles Live Again

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

A Week After Chapter 15*

Elizabeth's POV*

Lelouch and I sat in the secret command center underneath the school.

We both stared at a Chessboard.

C2 said, "The supplies were successfully received in Niigata.".

I said, "I see.".

C2 said, "However there's no way to get them into the consulate now.".

I said, "As expected.".

C2 asked, "Nunnally is going to be the new viceroy. Will you both be able to fight her? Your own sister?".

Lelouch agitatedly asked, "Fights? Nunnally? Is that some kind of joke?".

C2 asked, "Then you're just going to leave her alone?".

I said, "Out of the question. If nothing's done, Nunnally will be used as a political tool, just like she was before.".

C2 asked, "A girl who can't walk and can't see. Do they plan to use her as a pawn and throw her away?".

Lelouch angrily said, "We're doing all this to keep that from happening. That's why we formed the Black Knights. We became Zero and One for Nunnally's sake.".

C2 said, "I'm well aware that your sister is both of your entire reasons for living. However...".

I said, "We are going to create a world where Nunnally can live happily.". 

Lelouch said, "To do that I will obliterate Britannia! You mentioned V2 Is he in the Britannian homeland?".

C2 said, "I don't know that much about him. However, I know that he is your father's first ally. Emperor Charles of Britannia's chief confederate.".

I asked, "Confederate?".

C2 said, "Long ago. They made a pact.".

An Hour Later*

We headed straight for Nunnally's convoy and were gonna secure her.

Although, if I had the Gawain still, this would be much easier.

Lelouch and I rode in separate Knightmares.

Lelouch on the Black Knight's communication channel said, "The objective of this operation is the capture of the new viceroy.". 

I said, "No matter what happens, she absolutely must not be harmed. Keep her safe. Is that clear?".

The Black Knights said, "Roger.".

We deployed the smoke cloud and the airforces concentrated on the smoke instead of its real target. 

We started to drop out Knightmares on the airships.

I mentally said, "You took the bait, commander. I figured you concentrate your airpower on the smoke. The obvious response.".

We began to target their float unit and I knew they couldn't fire back because of their shields are up.

Lelouch and I made it inside.

The door was opened for us and a guy asked, "What is that?".

I used my Geass and said, "Die!" and it took effect on the guys before me and they shot themselves.

We walked forward and Lelouch said, "Nunnally. We're coming to save you.".

We murdered everyone in our path as we made it to the door to Nunnall's garden.