Chapter 15: The Band's Back Together

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

A Few Minutes After Chapter 14*

Elizabeth's POV*

I used the Omega Line and began the broadcast by saying, "I am One! People of Japan. We have returned! Hear me, Britannia! All you who have power, heed my words carefully. I am burdened by sorrow. War and discrimination. Malicious deeds carried out by the strong. The same abhorrent interplay of tragedy and comedy. The world has not changed. The people still suffer.". 

C2 as Zero came in and thanks to the recorded data Lelouch sent over his recording said, "That is why the resurrection of Zero and One was necessary. So long as the strong oppress the weak, our rebellion will continue to grow! It begins today with the divine punishment We have brought upon the inept and foolish Viceroy Calares.".

I said, "We shall fight against all those who abuse their power! Therefore, once again, here and now, we declare the establishment of the United States of Japan!".

Xingke of the Chinese Federation turned away and said, "Are you certain about this? We still haven't received direct orders from the empress.".

Gao Hai asked, "Are you dissatisfied with my decision?".

Xingke said, "No... never mind..." as he walked away.

Gao Hai said, "Zero, One, you've actually founded the United States of Japan.".

The recording of Lelouch said, "Starting from this moment, this room shall be the first dominion of the USJ! Race, ideology, and religion will not matter! Being a citizen will only have but one requirement! To do that which is just!".

After the broadcast was done I took a seat and waited.

Later At Night*

Kallen and I were watching the news.

The TV reporter said, "The ragtag remnants of the Black Knights and the man claiming to be Zero and a woman claiming to be One are currently hiding in a section of the Chinese Federation consulate. However, there's no cause for alarm. Acting Viceroy Guilford has taken command of the army in the absence of wounded Viceroy Calares. The consulate has been completely surrounded and the public...".

C2 as Zero walked in and Kallen said, "You have the town jumping, Lelouch.".

C2 said, "Naturally.". 

She took the Zero helmet off and said, "A new nation has just been created in their own territory. And not to mention of course, that it also just declared war on Britannia. What's the matter?".

Kallen asked, "When did you two switch places?".

I said, "Before the speech. Lelouch recorded a voice over. The moment Zero appeared it was already C2.". 

C2 said, "Just like in a magic show.".

Kallen said, "You planned it on your own. We don't like it when you keep secrets from us.".

C2 said, "We don't like it? You mean you don't like it, do you?".

Three Days Later*

C2 and I were speaking with Gao Hai.

Gao Hai said, "I can drag out the extradition negotiations with Britannians. I think I might be able to buy us up to a week.".

C2 said, "I'll report that to Zero.". 

I said, "As for the Chinese Federation government...".

Kallen came into the room in a towel and said, "C2, One, I was just thinking. Wouldn't it have made more sense for you to play the bunny girl?".