Chapter 18: The Geass Order

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

2 Weeks After Chapter 17*

Elizabeth's POV*

I was looking over The Black Knight/Xingke progress over The Chinese Federation from my phone.

I was over the second phone with Diethard when I said, "So, the Jianmen path has fallen? We've also taken over the air force facility in Macau. We should send Asahina and Hong Gu to defend Chennai. And why don't we assign Minase and Sugiyama to take charge of municipal affairs there.".

I arrived in Ikebukuro and saw Shirley.

Since her memories are wiped I walked right past her but she did show a glint of knowing me.

I passed it off as I looked for Lelouch who of course probably had a date with Shirley.

I mentally said, "Idiot forgot that I was coming or does he want me to watch his back.".

Suzaku ran right past me and I mentally said, "No... Lelouch, what are you planning?".

I looked at him and then turned and walked away.

A Little Bit Later*

I was called and told that Orange Boy himself Jeremiah Gottwald was back and was gonna kill Lelouch.

A Little Bit Later*

I watched in my One uniform as the new and improved Jeremiah cancel my Geass on two guards I used it on.

I mentally said, "Not only does Geass have no effect on him, but he also has the power to cancel it as well.".

I activated a smokescreen and he looked up and directly at me.

I mentally said, "Right! Come and get me, Jeremiah!".

I then ran and he gave chase where I led us to the train cars Lelouch set up earlier today.

I stopped and looked at him.

I said, "A mechanical body. And you've got Geass canceller. Your vengefulness is truly top-notch, Jeremiah Gottwald.".

Jeremiah approached and said, "There's no vengefulness. It's sheer loyalty.".

Lelouch arrived and said, "How I hate to hear that. What could The Emperor have possibly done to deserve such loyalty?" and he activated the Gefjun Disturber on the trains.

Jeremiah stopped in his tracks and asked, "Wha...?".

I said, "From your performance, I figured that you must be using Sakuradite.".

Jeremiah said, "A Gefjun Disturber...".

Lelouch said, "Well, well, I see you've done your homework. You're aware that when the Sakuradite disruption system is complete, we can paralyze all of in functions with the railway circular route. In other words, bring Tokyo to a standstill. I'm grateful. You've been an exemplary test object.".

I asked, "Now then, are you going to tell us what we wanna know? Where's the Order located? And where is V2?".

Jeremiah slowly approached and said, "You're the ones who will talk here!".

Lelouch asked, "What?".

Jeremiah said, "Because I have my reasons. I'm resolved to see my loyalty through! I must know the truth for certain, once and for all!".

Lelouch asked, "But how? He shouldn't be able to move!".

Jeremiah asked, "Why Lelouch? Why Elizabeth? Why did you adopt the roles of Zero and One? Why did you turn against your homeland? Becoming enemies of The Emperor as a result!".