•In Your Own Way•

Heyy! This one is another request, although i did put my idea with it. The first 345 words came from my notes, i wrote it months ago, and i literally forgot about it. But this is a perfect time to use it!

livlov09 once again, requested this one; a Slytherin Snape reader that passes out in Draco's arms in potions. (i wont go into detail, yall have to find out what's gonna happen on your own :P)

Also, thank you for 12k reads!! Ily all <3

Year: 4th
House: lol i forgot to ask, but it'll be Y/H for now ehe

WARNINGS: Mentions of insecurities. If you're insecured, please dont be! We're all beautiful and amazing <3 (also, try and guess the potion! It's actually supposed to be for fifth years, but oh well-)

You couldnt believe you were saying this, but yes, you were insecure.

Insecure of your friends, your classmates, everyone! And you're insicure about a lot of things, your body, your face, everything about your physical appearance.

I guess it was unhealthy for your mental health, but you just stay quiet and bottle it up. You couldnt help but compare yourself to others, how someone could look so pretty and have a thin waist.

You sigh as you look down to your food, poking it, not having the appetite. Your housemate, slash friend, Cerese (pronounced;  "See-reez"), then noticed

"why arent you eating?" she asked. You looked up at her and gave her a slight smile, you couldn't help but look at her perfectly shaped face.

You looked down at your food again, "i'm not hungry." lies. You skipped breakfast because you thought if you skip breakfasts, maybe your waist would be thinner. You put down your fork and stood up, getting your bag, "i'll just head to the library, i'll meet you guys in class."

Without another word, you walked away and out of The Great Hall and to the library.

What you didnt know though, was one pair of silver eyes were following your every move.

~

You were in the library, you kind of felt dizzy, ofcourse, you havent really eaten anything, but you just shook it off. You got a book from a random shelf and sat down, opening the book. You couldnt even focus on what you were reading, you were just focusing on calming your stomach from grumbling and your head from spinning.

While you were doing that, Draco entered the library, immediately looking for you. He saw you sitting on a table, reading a book. You looked more pale than usual, making him hurry over to you.

"Y/N, are you alright?"

Even though your vision was a little blurry, you looked up and saw a platinum blonde boy, and you knew exactly who that was, Draco.

You and Draco had been dating for awhile now, and your father, the Severus Snape, seems surprisingly supportive. Nodding your head, you said, "i'm fine"

Draco sat beside you, he put a hand over yours, "you're pale, are you sure you're alright? We can skip potions and go to the hospital wing if you like"