•Heart Breaker•

HEYYY ANOTHER REQUESTSS WOOT WOOT SKSKSK

Anyways, before i start this! Happee Birthdae to Aidan Gallagher, Hermione Granger, and _taylor3! (check her outtt she has really great stuff!!)

So this one is requested by daddywillow, it's been literally more than a month since you requested this, and I am so sorrry!!!

On a goot note, SWAB is finished, so I am now continuing Risk!! So check out my other books! 💕

Year: 6th (nO vOldy mOldy)
Haus: the house of green and silver oof

WARNINGS: i have no idea how to write this, But angst uwu (also I'm stressed with school, so i'm a bit- meh)

Being the bestfriend of the school's heart breaker isn't as fun as everyone thinks, they think you're lucky to be the closest person to the most handsome person in school. People would kill to be in your shoes.

But it's not like that at all.

You were paranoid- with all the hearts Draco has broken, what if you were next?

It's a scary adventure being Draco Malfoy's bestfriend, it was risky, you were risking your heart, but it seemed to be impossible to stay away from him, seeing as you already tried, but he has his own way to your heart.

As long as he doesn't know, it's alright- that's what you always say.

You sat by the courtyard, alone, and is peacefully reading a book, but your peace was soon interrupted when two figures blocked the sun, making you look up with a frown.

"Can I help you?" you asked, forcing a smile at the girl who Draco was with.

The blonde smiled, and wrapped his arms around the girl's shoulders, making you mentally scrunch your face. Especially when the girl blushed- slut.

Now, don't get yourself wrong, just because someone blushed, it doesn't mead they're a slut, you really are just annoyed at these girls trying to get it on with Draco, it's like they never learn! A lot of people had broken their hearts because they were a just one day thing for the blonde, and really, they were naive to even think that Draco has changed.

"I was looking for you actually," Draco said.

You rolled your eyes, and stood up, ignoring how the girl gave you dirty looks because you were so close with Draco. Like- what in the name of Salazar?

"I'm here, what do you want?"

Draco then, removed his arm from the girl, and held both of your shoulders. It took everything in you to not walk backwards, away from his grasp. Who knows where those hands came from?

"I might miss Transfiguration, I was thinking, maybe you can tell Mcgonagall that I'm sick, or something?"

This again. 

You were beyond tired on covering up for him while he snogs girls. This is the hundredth time he's asked you to, and you really were so close to saying no.

But those pleading eyes, his dazzling silver eyes- they were so irresistible, and you just couldn't say no to them.