•Secrets•

another requueesssttt by  thosegreeneyesoxo :)))

Lol, so, uh, i keep changing the requests up a bit, but i wanted to add my own touch to it, i just hope yall don't mind hehehe

Anyways, yeah, let's get to it, it's 1am, and i'm lowkey not sleepy BAHAHA

Year: death eater year 💀
House: Slytherin (lol seriously, are you all Slytherins??? Like, am i the only Gryffindor here? HAHA)

WARNINGS: ANGSSSTTT FJANBVX (might be a bit short lol)

People has their own shares of secrets, the ones that not even one's close friend knows.

You had your own secrets, but the worst one is something that sends shivers down your spine, it was something you wished wasn't true, or atleast didn't know.

But you tried to push those secrets at the back of your head, burying it deep down, hoping no one would know.

Your boyfriend, Draco, has his own secrets, aswell.

Ones you wanted to know, but he won't tell. Of course, you understand, because you know how it feels to keep a secret so big, so dark, that you don't even want to hide them, but you can't let anyone know at the same time.

For everyone's safety.

Though, you couldn't help but get worried about Draco, you knew he was bottling it all up, and you knew, that one day, he would just, burst.

He's been so secretive lately, walking into the common room late at night, he's quiet, and gloomy, and always staring into a space.

You were overthinking at this point, because he doesn't even talk to you anymore, and it hurt, it really did. But you needed to talk to him.

This can be fixed, if he was willing to, because you surely were.

So, tonight, you decided to follow him. A few minutes after curfew, he walked out of the common room, and you immediately followed not far behind, careful not to make a sound.

But Draco was observant. He felt someone- or well, he felt you following him. He knew the sound of your light footsteps, that's how much he knew you.

Though he knew you well, he doesn't know you deep enough to know what you're hiding.

You've told him that there's something you wish you just didn't know, but he doesn't know what it is.

And even though it shouldn't, he was hurt by that, because he thinks you don't trust him enough, but really, it wasn't that.

Draco didn't stop at the seventh floor, instead, he walked up towards the Astronomy tower. He knew the two of you needed to talk, so why not do it now? You had to do it sooner or later.

You followed silently, not knowing he already knew.

He stopped by the railings, his back facing you, and when you reached the top, your eyebrows furrowed in confusion, there was nothing there other than cold air, and darkness. Was this really where he's been going to?

"You shouldn't have followed me," said Draco, and turned around.

His face showed no expression, it was just stone cold, and you noticed that, making your heart clench. You knew this was going to end bad.

You fiddled with your fingers, looking away from his cold stare, "I just wanted to know where you've been going,"

"Haven't heard of privacy?" he said, furrowing his eyebrows.