•Lemon•

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

let's get to it.

Year: 7th (no voldy world lol)
House: uH?

WARNINGS: 🍋 (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ also vry vry short sorry HAHAHHA

You sat under a specific tree you've been hanging out in since first year. Not only did it have quite a nice shade from the sun, it had a pretty view of the castle, too.

It stood on a hill, the tree. What tree, you may ask? A lemon tree.

This lemon tree has been here for centuries, literally. For all you know, the very author of the book you're reading- Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them- might've sat on this place.

Hogwarts is a bit old, afterall.

You looked up from your book, and at the castle. From afar, you saw a figure walking towards you. A boy with impressively platinum blonde hair.

A smile crept up your face, when you realized who it was, it was your lovely boyfriend, who, you were dating in secret.

No one can know, for now, atleast. You cannot handle the teasing your friends would give if they knew.

Merlin's beard, they've known your crush on Malfoy since your first year, so it really would be a teasing galore when you break the news to them

"Good afternoon, love.", Draco said, once he reached the top of the hill. He sat down beside you, and leaned his back on the lemon tree

"Good afternoon.", you told him, and took his hand. You intertwined your fingers together, and smiled to yourself, "how was your day?"

The blonde pouted playfully, "NEWTs are coming up, and it's stressing me out.", he said, making you laugh.

You looked up, and grabbed a lemon that you could reach. You held it out to Draco, "have a lemon, then."

A laugh escaped from Draco's lips, as he took the lemon from your hands, "how can that help?"

"oh, lemons can help you in a lot of ways! It gives you vitamin c, good for your health. It also improves your skin! Oh, and gives you a fresh breath, too.", you said, and gave him a wink for the last one

Draco chuckled, "gives me fresh, breath, huh? Are you saying my breath stinks?"

"no, just thought it was a cool fact.", you said, and laughed, "but besides that, lemons also make a good weapon!"

At that, he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "weapon?", he said, clearly very confused.

You nodded, "i threw a lemon at my friend once. She was being annoying."

Draco's eyes slightly widen in surprise, "what happened?"

"she had a bump, but she's fine. Still friends with her, you know Perrie? Yeah, she's a great friend. She stayed even though i threw a lemon at her.", you said, a chuckle leaving your lips. Draco was frozen in his spot, a bit scared, "i also threw a lemon at her ex once. But that was very reasonable! He broke up with her over a letter! Can you believe that!?"