•Whole World In My Hands•

HEYYY I know I haven't been active as much, but yeah. Exams just ended, and I'd say I did pretty well (Besides Math, of course, I suck at it huhu)

Anyways!! Why do I feel like people from this book just suddenly disappeared? Where did yall go? Lmaoo

Before I forget, do check out bananabreadandmalfoy's Harry Potter fanfic!! they do be dope <3

By the way!! I resorted myself a few weeks ago, I think, and I got Hufflepuff!! So I'm pretty hyped about being a Hufflepuff again! Idk, but Gryffindor just wasn't it for me HAHAH

So yeah, this was requested by 1996cole yeet

Year: 6th
House: Hufflepuff (yayyy)
Blood: half

WARNINGS: idk why, but I feel like I'm getting less, and less good at writing each day. Idkkk lol. Also this was actually supposed to be all angsty, idk how it became fluff. ALSO HAMILTON REFERENCE!!!

The year just started, but for some reason, you were already exhausted. No one can blame you though, with Newts just a few months away, it really was something that needed to be taken seriously.

Besides your hectic studies, your boyfriend seemed to be bothered by something. He didn't talk to you much, he's always in deep thought, and it just doesn't feel the same anymore. You wanted to know what was bothering him, but when you try to ask, he would just shrug it off, so you let it be.

Right now, you were walking with the famous golden trio to class. You and the three have been friends since the start of Hogwarts, and when they found out about your relationship with Draco back in third year, they weren't happy about it, but they saw that atleast Draco treats you right.

They thought, maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

"I have potions with 'Mione, what do you guys have?" you asked the boys.

Harry shrugged, and said, "We have free period."

You and Hermione shared a look, and just shrugged, "We'll see you later then," said 'Mione, and the two of you walked towards the potions classroom.

Once you've reached the classroom, you immediately saw Draco standing by a table, looking out the window. You bid Hermione a small goodbye, and walked up to Draco, tapping his shoulder, making him jump. You wondered why he was being so jumpy this year- it's like something seemed.. off

When he saw you, he just let out a small chuckle, "Good morning," you smiled up at him.

Draco shook his head, but with a small smile on his face, "There's nothing good in the morning."

You laughed at that, and just got your book from your satchel. Opening it up, you heard the door open up, showing your new potions professor- professor Slughorn.

He seemed nice.. kind of.

"Alright, today is my first class with all of you-"

Before Slughorn could even finish what he was saying, the door busted open once again showing Harry and Ron. The whole class went silent, as if waiting for answers on why they were there.

But not like everyone else, you gave a bright smile, and a wave to Harry, which he immediately returned.

Draco rose an eyebrow at that. This was not the time for jealousy, thinking that he has a lot more things to think about. But seeing you light up at the sight of Harry made him want to kill the boy who lived himself.