•When The Flowers Bloom•

This one is kind of a request? Lol, well, someone gave me the idea, so credits to her/him!

I hope yall will like this! Also, 400 fooking followers? Are yall fooking with me? Hala mahal ko kayo :') (that's tagalog for "i love you all" lol)

Year: it's all the years (they just be normal doe HAHA)
House: any house of your choice <3

F/N - Father's Name
M/N - Mother's name

WARNINGS: i think we already know it's gonna be angsty. And poetic? Idk, but a lot of ~feels~

When the flowers bloom, everything seems to go the right path for you. The way the flowers open up, and how the sun just shines down on you.

Spring time, 1991, you walked through a rose field near your house in Wiltshire. You loved going there, and since next month you'll be leaving for Hogwarts, you decided it would be nice to visit.

Your fingers brushed against the roses, as you stopped in the middle of the field. Roses surrounding you, it was an amazing sight.

Sitting down on the bench in the middle of the field, you took a rose, and smelled it. Imagining how lovely it would be to fall inlove.

You were young, but you dreamed about falling inlove and having a happy ending. How you and your partner would dance at random midnights in the kitchen, and how you would just lay down and talk

Smiling, you stared at the rose in your hand. You were deep in your thoughts, that you didn't notice the thorn on the side, and you accidentally touched it

"ouch!", you hissed, dropping the rose

In a distance, a blonde little boy heard you. With furrowed eyebrows, he walked towards the middle of the rose field.

Reaching the middle, he watched as you look at your bleeding finger, and even though he didn't want to, he walked towards you, and asked, "are you alright?"

You immediately looked up, your eyes widening at the sight of another kid, probably your age.

All your life, you didn't talk to anyone but your family. They said, it was for your own good that you don't get attached to anyone

But there's no harm in making friends, right? Besides, you'll get them sooner or later

"i'm fine", you said kindly to the little boy with a smile.

The blonde, then, smiled and sat beside you. He took a handkerchief from his pocket, and motioned at your finger, "do you mind?", he asked.

You looked at your bleeding finger, "oh", you said, and offered it, "not at all",

He started to wrap your finger in the handkerchief for it to stop bleeding, and as he did, you just stared at him. How his blonde hair fell on his face, and how he bit his tongue in concentration.

Once done, you looked at it, and said, "thanks"

The boy just smiled and looked around, "the field looks amazing, don't you think?", he asked

"very. I find it fascinating that when the flowers bloom, everything seems to be alright. Because, new blooms, new beginnings, right?", you said, looked at the boy beside you