•Ho Ho Ho•

I KNOW IT'S NOT CHRISTMAS BUT I WANTED TO GET THIS OUT 😭

Not a request lolll

also, it's 2 am, and I'm writing this on my phone! Yipie!

Year: after Hogwarts, Scorpius is 5 sksksk

Note: let's pretend that Wizards and Witches know Santa 👁👄👁

WARNINGS: If you're.. Idk, 12 below, or loves Santa, idk but like, this might ruin your childhood, so, just a heads up! Also short??

"Mummy, do you think Santa will come tonight to deliver my presents?"

You smiled at Scorpius as you tucked him in bed, "Of course, Scorp! Santa will always come to deliver presents, especially yours!"

The blonde beamed, his smile never leaving his lips, "I hope I get my broomstick!" he exclaimed.

A laugh left your lips, "Let's see," you said, and leaned down to kiss his head, and with that, you bid him a small good night, and left the room.

Walking towards your own room- one that you shared with of course, youe husband- you thought to yourself.

Tonight was Christmas eve, and tomorrow was the day Scorpius has been waiting for all year! He's excited to open the presents Santa had gave him.

But I think all adults know that the said fat old person in a huge red suit isn't real. But of course, Scorpius is too young to know that-  and you didn't want to ruin his childhood by telling him that Santa Claus is just a myth.

Though he is a real person, he's just not the person everyone expected him to be.

Besides that, in about two years, you'll have another problem- Scorpius believing about the Tooth Fairy, since kids' teeth starts to fall out at the age of seven- or sometimes even earlier.

You enter your husband's and yours' room, and then and there, you saw Draco pulling out the wrapped gifts from underneath the huge bed.

Not only that, he was wearing a Santa suit, making you laugh, "Why the suit? I thought all you could wear were black suits."

Draco looked up, the long white beard (Much shorter than Dumbledore's, of course.) waving around his face, "Oh, what, this?" he chuckled as he turned around, giving you a full look, "Do you like it, mrs. Claus?"

You shook your head in disbelief, and walked towards him, wrapping your arms around his neck, "It makes you look a bit old, but overall, it just looks- uh well, fake."

He chuckled and rolled his eyes. You've noticed that since Scorpius was born, Draco has been more happy. Not that he wasn't happy with just the two of you, but Scorpius really did some wonders.

"Don't ruin the fun, Y/N. I just want to give Scorpius the best Christmas he can have. He deserves everything- and I just don't want to ruin his childhood by telling him that Santa isn't real. Not when I found out the worse way possible," said Draco, and you understood that.

He told you once that he accidentally found out that the ones giving him presents on Christmas were only his parents, mostly his mother. He found out when he saw the presents in the home library, tucked in the very back, as if someone wanted to hide them.