•My Own Task•

another requeeest yuhyeet lol uh anYWAYS let's get to it, this one is requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva and uh yeahh

i have no idea how to write this, pray 4 meeeeEEEeE

anyways, i always change some things, so i'm sorry about that- it became like a thing for me to change atleast one thing- or basically everything lol, but i still include the request, like the plot is still the request- i'm bad at explaining i'm sorry. 

also do yall like the cursed photos? those are made by yours truly, your fanfic writer, Kylie :) lol just want to know if i should just add cursed photos of him on every chapter instead of normal pics of him that i get from pinterest,, so i could be more ~original~ lmao okay i'll stap so u can read,,,,, enjoi mga patatas (to non-filipinos, i gatchu; "enjoy, potathoes")

year: VI
haus: Snek haus

WARNINGS: i feel like this is going to be long. also events from year six, all the angst, sad Draco blahblah also long, because, because. (also as always, i'm too lazy to dig deep to know which happened when,, soooo)

the moon was high in the sky, the crickets chirping. overall, it was just a peaceful night for you under your comfortable blankets.

but your peaceful night was no longer peaceful when you heard someone apparate in your room, and since you were a light sleeper, it made your heart jump.

though, you thought smartly, and didn't open your eyes, instead, you secretly grabbed your wand from underneath your pillow, and quickly sat up, pointing your wand your 'visitors'

but as you were about to cast a spell, a woman beat you to it, "Expelliarmus!" she exclaimed.

your wand flew on the other side of the room, making you audibly gasp. just then, you realized who was in your room. Narcissa Malfoy, and- the dark lord himself.

a shiver ran down your spine, as it really was surreal, and scary seeing him in flesh.

you swallowed the lump in your throat, and asked them, "What do you want from me?" your voice shook, but you tried to act as tough as you could.

the dark lord grinned at you, "We have a task for you," he said, making you shudder a bit

"If it includes joining you, I won't do it," you said

Narcissa shook her head, "You're not-"

"But you could," the dark lord cut her off, grinning.

your immediately shook your head, "Not in a million years!" you exclaimed, then covered your mouth. your parents were just in the room next to yours, and if they find out that the dark lord is in your room- you don't even want to know how they're gonna react.

no nose shrugged, "Worth the try," he said

a sigh left Narcissa's lips as she finally got to the point, "You need to help Draco," she said, her tone pleading, "We gave him a task, that he must accomplish, and we need you to help him accomplish it,"

your eyebrows furrowed in confusion, what 'task' are they talking about? then it hit you- why else would the dark lord be here? obviously, something about the 'task' is Draco being one of them, "May I ask what the 'task' is?" you asked.

silence followed that. the dark lord stood there, looking at Narcissa as if telling her to tell you. the witch sighed, and said, "He needs to fix a cabinet, and.." she trailed off.

"And...?" 

"Kill the headmaster,"

it seemed like air left your lungs. your eyes widen in shock- I mean, who wouldn't be in shock? the dark lord- Voldemort ordered Draco Malfoy, a boy your age, to kill someone? and not just anyone, he ordered the boy to kill Albus Dumbledore.