Losing You...And Finding You

It was a dark morning on the Isle of The Lost. But Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay and I were dancing around the Isle when we were confronted by Maleficent and her henchmed.

"Good news!" Odd, Maleficent never used the G-word. "The four of you have been chosen to go to Auradon!"

"Four?" Said Carlos "But there's five of us."

"Oh yes...Miss Hearts was not invited." Smirked Maleficent.

The words hit me hard. My friends, my only friends would be going away to live a better life. All without me.

Maleficent led those four away to their 'evil people place' but only Evie looked back at me with a sorry look on her face.

The next day was the day that my friends would be leaving. 

"You'll come back for me?" I asked.

"I promise." Whispered Evie. Then they were all showed to the place the royal limo was waiting for them.

They were hustled into a car and put their bags in the trunk. They all seemed so excited and I knew that Maleficent had given them a task to steal Fairy Godmother's wand and come back as soon as possible, so I had...hope.

But the day they chose good...the day they chose to stay in Auradon...broke me.

It had been a month or so and I was angry. Really angry, and whatever hope I had about them had been replaced with a burning anger.

So, I made a familiar path to the 'Chippe Shoppe'. Uma's chip shop.

"Yo Uma! You in here?" I shouted, trying to see if the pirate captain was in her usual hang out as I looked around the dirty shop.

"Elizabeth." She said coldly. "You aren't wanted here." 

"I want to join you." I said "I want revenge on Mal and her crew. They are nothing but cowardly... spineless..."

Then Uma interrupted me "You were one of them the last time I checked Hearts, what changed since then." She said, her voice low and dangerous.

"Not anymore." I growled through gritted teeth "Just think, I know them. I know their strengths, their weaknesses. I have the information that you need, the information on them that you have been missing." 

She thought for a moment "You've got yourself a deal princess." 

She then called for her crew to meet us on the deck of the ship "Crew, meet Elizabeth Hearts, your new crewmate." The crowd cheered, but my eyes scanned the crowd and locked with another pair, beautiful blue and staring at me in shock.

"Lizzie? Yer the new person in our crew?" He stuttered "But...yer friends..."

"Left me here without any hesitation." I hissed with venom on my tongue "Yeah. I know."

"Well I guess I'll be seeing more of you around here." He winked, having regained his 'flirty Harry Hook' facade and walked off.

A/N: THIS SUCKED. BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE IF YOU WANT ME TO. I HOPE THAT YOU CONTINUE TO READ IT.

LOVE YOU ALL!