Is The Future Such A Mystery?

We already know that after Harry and I got married, we had two beautiful children, Henry and Elaina. Our families learned to hate each other less, my mother is still bitter as hell and Harry's sisters became like my own.

Evie married Doug. They don't have children yet, Evie is too busy building her fashion empire with the help of little Dizzy. She finally got that castle she wanted. And I am so glad I have Evie back as my best friend.

Mal and Ben had a kid of their own, she is almost the spitting image of her mother. Maleficent is still a lizard, Hades is actually a great grandfather to Mal's daughter. Mal and Ben are holding up just fine under royal pressure this time...I think. Maybe I should check up on them.

Jay and Lonnie still aren't married. They both teach fencing and I think that it is about time that Jay finally asks her to marry him, but that is my opinion. And Evie's, Mal's and Jane's,

Carlos and Jane said that they don't want to rush things between them. They live alone with their four dogs, including Dude of course.

Audrey is more boring as a princess than a villain, but that is just me who thinks that. She is nice and still searching for the one.

Belle and Beast are enjoying relaxing and being less stressed about having to rule. They do help Mal and Ben when they need advice ans I hate to admit that once you take away all of the 'putting villains on a separate island' thing, they were pretty good rulers.

Fairy Godmother is still headmistress and she keeps asking Jane when Carlos and her are going to get married even though they have said it would be a while.

Celia and the other VKs are enjoying life in Auradon and at Auradon prep. They are still getting used to the Auradon way of life but I think that they like it there.

Chad went missing a few years ago, and no one has seen him since.

Gil works at the dog shelter Carlos and Jane opened a few years ago and he is loving every minute of it. He really is like a golden retriever.

And Uma went back to the isle after school and she still runs the ship and Ursula let her take over the Chip Shoppe. She is still the most badass queen I know. I could never have asked for a better friend.

A/N: IF I MISSED ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME BECAUSE MY MIND IS SUFFERING THROUGH THIS QUARANTINE. WHAT ABOUT YOU?

LOVE YOU ALL!