Finding Out

Harry looked over at me during training and winked. No, we had not told Uma or Gil that we were together together. "Meet me after training in the alleyway behind the Chip Shoppe." He mouthed.

Uma showed up behind me, putting her hand on my shouler "What did Hook want? He never takes his eyes off of you nowadays."

"Honestly Uma, I really don't know." I lied, I'd had to be doing a lot of that recently. We figured that if Gil found out, so would the rest of the Isle. And if Uma found out...I'd never hear the end of it. "And...he hasn't been looking at me all the time has he?" 

"Oh he definitely has, see, he's looking at you right now." She said, turning me around to look at Harry, who was indeed staring at us.

"That he is." I deadpanned.

"You should ask him out. He clearly likes you and by the look of thinks you are head over heels for him." Uma smirked.

"Yeah, like I'd ever date him." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, okay." She nodded her head and held her hand up in surrender before continuing "Now get back to fighting, Hearts!"

"Got it Captain." I smiled and saluted.

At the end of training I saw Harry leave, presumably to go to the alley. So then I waited and talked to Uma and Jacelyn Sparrow for a while.

"Hey Jace, Uma." I said, trying to make small talk. But I couldn't think of anything to say, so I just stayed quiet.

"You going to say anything else? Or you just going to sit there like a tool?" Asked Uma. She had an attitude and I loved it.

"Shut it Uma." I replied. When I realised it had been about five minutes, I stood up to go and meet Harry in the alleyway. "Okay...I'd best be off...I need to...go...home...yeah...home." I had forgot a very important factor.

"Wait! Don't you live on the ship?" Shouted Jace. Shoot.

"Suspicious." Uma smirked and then added one more thing but I couldn't fully make out what she said "I'm going to follow her. Gil come with me, Jace, watch the crew."

A few minutes later I was in the alley when I was suddenly pushed against a wall. "Well Lizzie, ye took yer time, didn't ye?" He breathed on my neck.

"I'm sorry. But if I had left with you, it would have seemed suspicious." I whispered back.

"What does it matter if people find out? I want everyone to know that ye are taken, because I love ye." He said.

I was taken aback "You love me?" We had never said that properly before.

"Yeah...I do..." He blushed, the tips of his ears turning red.

"HA!" We heard from the end of the alleyway. "I KNEW IT!" It was Uma. "I knew there was something going on between the two of you! The way you look at each other is just so...don't try to deny it, I saw everything!"

"You followed me?" I asked "Uma! Why?"

"You said you were going home and went in the opposite direction, that was a sign." She said sarcastically.

"Uma, ye are the only other one who knows. Please tell me ye didn't bring anyone else with ye." Harry pleaded, hands clasped together.

"I...well..." Uma stuttered. And then we heard another voice.

"This is so great!" The voice shouted "My best guy friend and my best girl friend! This is super amazing!" Gil. It was Gil.

"Uma!" I shouted "You brought Gil! That was such a bad decision!"

"Yeah...sorry about that..." Uma mumbled.

At least we wouldn't have to hide our relationship anymore because when Gil knows about something, everybody else finds out. That boy can't keep a secret.

"Now I can say 'that's my girlfriend' every time another guy comes anywhere near ye." Harry whispered seductively and kissed down my neck.

"That sounds amazing." I answered as I tilted his face towards my lips.

"I get that you are in love, but you better not do anything this close to the Chip Shoppe." Uma said.

"Yeah...sorry about that." I replied.

A/N: SO, THIS UPDATE TOOK A WHILE BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT. I THINK I ONLY HAVE A COUPLE MORE CHAPTERS TO WRITE UNLESS YOU THINK THERE IS ANYTHING I SHOULD ADD.

LOVE YOU ALL!