Captain James Hook

The door closed behind us, leaving just Harry and I outside my old house. "Ye know, since we're on the isle, you could come and meet my dad and sisters, tell them about the wedding?"

"You mean, your dad as in Captain Hook?"

"Yeah, I'm sure he would love to meet ye and my sisters would love ye so much." Harry smiled, touching the ring on my finger.

"No...they'll hate me..." I said, shaking my head.

"Liza just calm down, they will love ye." He said, before quietly adding "And if they don't I don't care, because I do." And squeezed my hand. "I don't know how ye haven't met my sisters yet, they go to Auradon now and we were on the isle forever."

We got to the door and just as Harry raised his hand to knock on the door, I reached out and held it down "Are you completely sure they won't hate me."

He rolled his eyes. "Of course I'm sure. And anyway, I met your mother who has a strong hate for pirates. My dad and sisters have nothing against ye." He paused for a short time "Now could ye please let go of my hand so I can knock on the door?"

"Yeah...right...sorry." I said as Harry knocked on the door.

A moment or so later the door opened and we were standing opposite a girl with blonde hair and hazel eyes. "Harry!" She exclaimed and wrapped her arms around Harry's waist. This was obviously one of his sisters, even though they looked the complete opposite and she didn't have Harry's accent. Which sister she was, I had no clue.

"Hello CJ." Harry smiled at her. So she was the younger sister.

She looked me up and down, she clearly didn't recognise me from...anywhere. "Harry, who's this?" She asked.

"This is Lizzie...we're getting married." Harry said, gesturing to me.

The eyes of the younger girl lit up in excitement "When? I'm so excited! Come inside, come and meet Harriet and Dad!"

"Yeah, just don't tell dad yet. We want to tell him ourselves." Harry added, putting his hand on my shoulder.

We followed CJ into the small house, to where there was another girl, this time with the same dark hair as Harry, and an older man who I presumed was Captain James Hook himself.

"Harry." Said Captain Hook and then he pointed at me. "You're not an Auradon girl, but I've never seen you before, who are you?"

Harry went to introduce me but I stopped him "Elizabeth Hearts. Or Lizzie."

"Oh." Hook said in recognition "So, why'd you both come here?" He asked the most obvious question on everyone's mind.

"We are here to personally invite ye to our wedding." Harry said with slight hesitation evident in his voice. He was worried about his father's reaction.

We looked over nervously at Hook, trying to see any emotion within his features. Eventually, a small smile made its way across his face. "Good luck Elizabeth. He's hard work." Captain Hook joked.

Harry rolled his eyes "Yeah, thanks dad."

"Well, he is not wrong is he Harold." Sassed the brunette girl from her seat at the table. She then stood up and made her way over to me "Harriet, the oldest and best sibling." She introduced herself with a wink and made the other Hook siblings glare at her.

After a short conversation, making small talk, we decided that it was time to leave. 

Back out in the streets, Harry turned around with a smirk on his face "See, I told ye it wouldn't be so bad."

"Shut up." I smiled, smacking his shoulder.

"Well, ye know that I am right." he said triumphantly.

I sighed and finally gave in "Fine, you were right." But before his smile could grow any more I said "But just this once."

"Just this once my love." Harry agreed.

A/N: I HAVE ALMOST FINISHED THIS WHOLE THING YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY I AM WAYYYYYY TOO EXTRA.

LOVE YOU ALL!