Auradon Prep

I think I can say that I settled into Auradon Prep quite well. People are now less scared that I'll chop their heads off.

Yes I did have a few problems with that during my first few weeks or so, but it was mainly Allie, who was the daughter of Alice, so it's sort of understandable.

Although, since I was roomies with Uma, it made everything more bearable.

One thing I don't think I will ever get used to is how ridiculously nice all of the Auradon Kids are. Of course there were some children from the isle to 'balance out the goodness' but everyone is still stupidly positive. 

Oh, I joined the cheer squad and Harry joined the Tourney and Fencing teams which put our fast movements from sword fighting to use.

So, one morning I was sitting with Mal, Evie, Jane (daughter of the fairy godmother) and Lonnie (the daughter of Mulan) while the guys were at Tourney and Uma had to re-do a test. We were just talking and laughing, but I remember being happy with them.

"He did what?" I sort of ask/shouted when Jane explained her date with Carlos. Apparently he went to kiss her then fell off his chair.

How very Carlos.

"Elizabeth, what did you and Harry do on your first date?" Asked Lonnie. Making me smile and roll my eyes simultaneously.

"First of all, I have told you about fifty times to call me Lizzie or Liza." I said "And, we went down to the docs on the Isle, we got in a little rowing boat and he taught me to row."

I was greeted with a chorus of 'awwws' and it was sickeningly cute. But on some level...I actually enjoyed it.

Then, Thalia, the daughter of Tink, came to find us "Lonnie, come on. We're going to be late for our Chemistry re test!" Then they both ran off.

The rest of us got up to leave. "See you soon." Said Mal "Jane and I need to get to wedding planning, we probably shouldn't keep Ben waiting." She laughed. Once everyone had gone, I made my way to Harry and Gil's room to collect my geometry book from Gil, expecting Harry to be at Tourney.

"Harry?" I asked, on seeing my boyfriend curled up on his bed, practically buried under a mountain of tissues. "Are you okay?"

"No, Princess, I'm not." He admitted "But ye should stay away. I don't want ye to get sick."

"Oh hush." I said as I picked up all the tissues and then went to get him some hot soup from the kitchens and carefully handed him the bowl.

Then I lied down on the bed next to him. He moved over to put some space in between the two of us. "Hey!" I said.

"I'm being serious princess, ye will get sick too." He groaned.

I moved back over to him and said "I don't care." That is the one thing I have in common with my mother. We are both stubborn as hell. And everyone from the isle, including Harry, knows it's best not to argue with me.

"Fine." He said defeated as I moved closer to him.

The next morning I woke up with a stuffed nose and a slamming headache. Harry had been right. I was now sick. "Harry Hook..." I mumbled "Looks like you've got company today."

He looked over at me "I told you." He said with a slight hint of triumph in his voice.

"Shut up." I whispered, slipping under the covers and closer to him.

A/N: I KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORTER THAN THE OTHERS BUT THERE WILL BE MORE ABOUT LIZZIE AT AURADON PREP.

LOVE YOU ALL!