Look Who It Is

Harry and I had been sent on our rounds around the isle. Uma had pretty much bound us to the same duties, and that was pretty much our only time alone together when we were 'on the clock'.

I know he didn't seem very...compassionate around others but when we were alone he was the complete opposite. It was a facade.

One of the last places we would go was little Dizzy's salon, 'Curl up and Dye'. 

"Fork it over ye little runt." Harry said as he saw Dizzy run over to the cash register with some money in her hand. He then banged on the counter top "And the rest of it." He always said that, every time like clockwork, but I had persuaded him to always leave Dizzy with enough to keep her going. 

She was an old friend. 

So she handed over the agreed amount. "Hm, Thank you." He said sarcastically.

We were so caught up in what we were doing that neither of us noticed another pair of eyes watching us, until "Still running errands for Uma or do you actually get to keep what you steal?" Mal.

"Well well well. What a nice surprise." Harry said, unwinding his arms from my waist.

"Hi Harry." She deadpanned.

"Forgetting someone?" I snarled towards my old so called friend.

"And Lizzie too." She smirked "And here I was thinking that you were better than them...I guess I was wrong."

"Yeah, well, I guess we were all wrong about things." I said, gritting my teeth.

"Just wait until Uma hears yer back." Interjected Harry "She is never going to give ye yer old territory back." 

"Well that's okay, because I will be taking it." Mal smiled.

Harry took his hook and ran the sharp point down her neck and through her hair menacingly "I could hurt ye..."

Mal took hold of the hook and stopped him from moving and stuck her pre-chewed gum on the end. "Not without her permission I bet." 

He just gave her an evil smirk and ate the gum off the end of his hook. 

So damn sexy. 

Then he gave a sarcastic bow before turning and sweeping the contents of the counter onto the floor and practically strutting out the door.

I however stayed behind for just one more moment. My arms were folded over my chest and I looked dangerous. "Just you wait Mal." I seethed. "You'll get what's coming for you."

Then I left without another word.

Oh, Uma was going to enjoy this. Revenge is oh so sweet.

A/N: THE TENSION BETWEEN LIZZIE AND HER OLD 'FRIEND' IS BEGINNING TO SHOW AND I DON'T KNOW IF I WROTE IT WELL ENOUGH.

LOVE YOU ALL!