We Get To Stay?

Of course, Hades was brought back to the Isle after, and for a few days, everything was back to how it used to be, except no schemes to get off the isle this time.

We were standing on the raised stairs on the Isle, when we heard a rumble coming from the edge of the isle. 

There was a flash of light coming from Auradon. It looked like lightning, but when it touched the barrier...the barrier disappeared. They were bringing down the barrier. For good.

A bridge appeared, connecting Auradon and the isle. 

Uma, Gil, Harry and I walked out of the tunnel and Uma looked at me and said "My plan." And smiled a rare genuine smile.

"Yes!" I shouted, along with the rest of the isle "Harry...we're free!"

"I know Princess, I told ye we would be one day." He lifted me up and spun me around and then everyone on the isle started singing along with Uma and Mal, who we could see from our place on the isle.

We ran down the stairs and across the bridge, we could see that all of the people from Auradon had done the same thing.

And one point I nearly fell off of the bridge. Thank god that Harry had been there to catch me before I could plummet into the water and to my most likely death. "Woah there lass, what's with you and near death experiences, huh?"

Just when I thought he couldn't get any more Scottish, he goes and says that. 

Normally I would have thought of a witty comeback, but I was just so happy that we were finally getting off the isle, I just kissed him.

When we met at the middle of the bridge, we did some sort of dance. Honestly, with all the moves we were doing, anyone would think they had already been choreographed and practised.

On crossing the border into Auradon, Uma and I met Mal and Evie in the middle of the crowd and pulled them into a hug too.

Then everyone continued to dance, Uma with Gil, Jane and Carlos, Mal and Ben, Chad with Audrey, Doug with Evie, Jay and Lonnie, me and Harry.

My little red and black dress looked so much easier to dance in than what some of the Auradon kids were wearing. Yeesh.

Dizzy and Celia went to the front with Mal and soon enough, a giant purple Chinese dragon puppet had been brought from the isle to Auradon.

"You know what?" Uma said once we were standing next to Evie "Mal came through."

"She always does." Evie smiled.

And then everything got a little bit awkward. Hades came into Auradon and Ben got really... nervous, called him dad, making Hades give him the evil eye.

We were all dancing when Harry pushed me up against the wall and kissed me roughly. 

But before it could get too heated, I heard a cough from behind me and we turned to see Fairy Godmother surrounded by some of the VKs from the isle. "Miss Hearts, Mr Hook, please, no PDA in public. After all this is a school with small children." She smiled.

"Yes of course...Sorry Fairy Godmother." I mumbled.

"I am here to ask you if you want to enrol here at Auradon Prep." Fairy Godmother asked.

"Us? We get to stay here?" Said Harry.

"Of course Mr Hook, after all, without you and the others from the Isle, Auradon would not be here today."

After FG had told us that we would be staying, she also said that we would need to have our things in our dorm rooms by the end of the summer.

"We get to stay." I smiled over at Uma.

"We do Liza, we all do. Here's to us." She cheered.

"US!" Harry, Gil, Uma and I cheered again, but this time together.

Once the festivities were over, the four original VKs gathered in front of the castle and began to talk about visiting their parents on the isle.

"Do you ever miss them?" Asked Evie.

"No." Said Carlos.

"Do you think they ever miss us?" Added Mal

"No." Laughed Jay.

"Cause we're rotten." Said Mal and put her fist out in front of her, which was soon joined by those of Jay, Carlos and Evie. "To the core."

They looked so happy "Last one to the bridge..." Said Carlos.

"Is a rotten apple!" They all screamed and ran over to the isle. I missed them, and I would always regret the time we spent apart, but now I could look forward to what we would have in the future rather than looking back on the past.

A/N: YAYYYYYYY!!! D3 IS FINISHEDDDDD!!! BUT THERE IS MORE TO COME OF COURSE. YOU DIDN'T THINK THIS WAS THE END OF THE STORY DID YOU???

LOVE YOU ALL!