Graduation

A couple of weeks after the exams, we did get our results back and, luckily, I did not fail any of my subjects, but then again...neither did Gil. Don't get me wrong, I love Gil like a brother, but he is not the brightest.

We had a...what do you call it...an assembly where we were all given our diplomas. Thanks to our last names (Hearts and Hook) I was standing with Harry.

"I'm so proud of ye, princess." Harry whispered during the applause between Fairy Godmother's speech and Ben's speech.

"Thank you Harry." I thought for a moment "You know, I'm proud of you too." I teased. He slipped his hand into mine as Ben started his speech.

We then had to have class and team photographs. So I went to the cheer photo while Harry went to the tourney photograph. Afterwards, I went to Evie's dorm with her, Uma and Mal to get ready for prom. 

It's prom. As much as I don't like wearing dresses, I have to look good, and Evie is the best at what she does. It also helps that she is one of my best friends again.

I'm glad to have Mal, Jay, Carlos and especially Evie back. As much as I hated to admit it, I really did miss them when they were gone.

Anyway, back to getting ready to go to prom.

"Evie stop!" I said agitated "You are pulling my dress way too tight! I cannot breathe." Mal had already been through the torture. Now it was my turn.

"You can breathe when you're dead." Evie retorted "Because right now, looking good is more important that being able to breathe."

"E, that made no sense." Said Mal.

"Yeah, I hate to agree with purple over here," Gestured Uma "But...what? No one can breathe when they're dead. That's the whole thing of being dead."

But Evie just rolled her eyes and continued to tighten my dress.

Not to agree with Evie - I am far too stubborn to agree with anyone - but all her fussing was worth it. My dress looked amazing.

As I walked down the stairs (with Mal, Evie and Uma) in my black and red dress, I couldn't help but smile.

"Well Hearts," Said Harry "Don't you look gorgeous."

"I could say the same about you." I laughed as I put my hand in the crook of his arm. The first dance was the King and future Queen of Auradon, or as we all knew them: Mal and Ben.

All of us danced all night, until headmistress FG told us it was the end of the night and we split off into our tents on the front lawn.

"What about when we really leave? Will we see each other again?" Asked Jane.

"I'll see you Jane, what with you and Carlos." I smirked "And you with Jay, Lonnie." Both of them blushed a deep red.

"It'll never be like this again will it." Said Evie.

"No." Answered Mal simply, before extending her answer "It will be better. We'll still be able to see each other, but we still have the rest of our lives in front of us, with new opportunities." My god that was cheesy.

"See you at the wedding." Said Uma as we split off into our tent pairs: Evie and Mal in one. Jane and Lonnie in another. Uma and I in the last.

As Uma and I were walking to our tent, we walked in silence. Then we sat "Thank you for everything." I said.

"Everything?"

"Yeah, for taking me in when I had no one else. For being my friend when nobody else was. And for being my friend." I smiled over at her.

"It's nothing Liz. Us Isle girls have to have each others backs."

"Forever?" I asked.

"Forever."  

A/N: I FREAKING LOVE LIZ AND UMA'S RELATIONSHIP AND IT'S ALL SICKENINGLY CUTE, I CANNOT DEAL WITH IT!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!