The Date

I was going on a date with Harry Hook. Me. He was the guy all of the girls swooned over and I could definitely see why...no...stop it Lizzie.

Usually for something like this I would go and speak to Evie, but you know... So I made my way to another old friend "Dizzy Tremaine." I smiled.

"Liza!" Exclaimed the younger girl "What brings you to Curl up And Dye?"

"Well Dizz, I've got a date and I need your help." I smiled and saw the eyes of the young Tremaine light up as I spoke.

"Just sit back and let me do all the work." She said excitedly.

Not too long later, she had changed my plain black hair to a red, faded ombre to the bottom, which she had put one small braid down the side. "Thank you Dizzy." I said handing her the money "I'll see if I can get Harry to go easy on you when he does his rounds."

"Have you heard anything from Evie?" She asked "You two were best friends, I thought if she had sent anyone a letter, it would have been you."

I stiffened at the mention of my old best friend. "No Dizzy, she hasn't tried to contact me. I'm sure that her new life in Auradon is so perfect. She doesn't need me anymore." The small girl wrapped her arms around me before I left to go home and put on a red dress and one of my many leather jackets.

I met Harry at the docks and he took my hand and led me down to a little rowing boat. "Harry I'm not so sure about this..." I protested.

"Ye've got nothing to worry about love." He tried to reassure me "I go on these boats with Gil all of the time."

He helped me onto the boat and then we rowed out to nowhere in particular. Until we could see the beautiful lights of Auradon.

"Why, out of anything you could have chosen when you won the bet...why did you choose to take me on a date."

"Well, yer funny, smart and yer not afraid to speak yer mind..." He began.

"Harry, I think I have feelings for you and I want to be different to you." I cut him off. "I don't want to be left, like those other girls."

"If ye'd let me finish, I would've said I wanted ye to be me girl."

I couldn't find the words so I just kissed him. Harry then kissed back, as if confirming an agreement.

The night of the fireworks over at Auradon, when I found that Mal, Carlos, Jay and even Evie were leaving me forever, never stopped playing in my head, anger replacing sadness.

Was I ever going to get over it? In time, maybe, but now I had the pirates and a burning desire to get back at those who left me alone, stranded on a cold and dark island. And worst of all, I thought they were my friends.

A/N: ALL OF THIS CHANGING CHAPTERS AROUND IS PROBABLY CONFUSING BUT IT WILL MAKE SENSE WHEN I FINISH...HOPEFULLY...

LOVE YOU ALL!