Later on

I awoke to the feeling of a scratchy blanket covering me. I recognised it as the blanked from the bed Harry and I shared.

And before any of you say anything, GET YOUR MINDS OUT OF THE FREAKING GUTTER! We only shared a bed because my mother had kicked me out when she found out I joined the pirates and there weren't any other beds, so Harry and I shared.

I sat up and looked down at what I was wearing. I had been changed out of my usual outfit and I was wearing a pair of Harry's boxers and one of his oversized (for me) shirts.

"Harry...what happened?" I asked.

"Well, after Jay admitted he had feelings for ye, ye were knocked to the ground and then I carried ye here. Ye had a concussion, if I could get my hands on whoever did this to ye I..." His accent thickened in anger.

I laughed. He was cute when he was angry "No, I mean the fight. What happened about that?"

"Oh." He looked embarrassed "They got away with Ben...but Uma had a plan. She followed them and was going to swim under when the barrier was open and she's giving Ben a love spell so she can get Ben to open the barrier for all of us."

"Classic Uma." I smiled, trying to ignore the throbbing in my head.

Harry however could see through my facade of not caring about being in pain and said "Sleep, Liz, you need to rest. If anything important happens, I'll wake you."

And so I slowly let sleep consume me.

...

...

...

When I woke again, Harry wasn't laying beside me. He was sitting on the chair in the corner of our room with his head in his hands.

"Harry, babe, what happened? What's wrong?" I asked. Then I looked around "Wait...it's 8:30, Uma would have woken us up by now, where is she?"

"She's not coming back." He said darkly.

"You mean...she got to stay in Auradon...." I wondered, "Surely, if she had been allowed to stay we would too."

He shook his head "No, Mal broke the love spell with true love's kiss so Uma jumped overboard, turned into a giant octopus, battled Mal who turned into a dragon. She lost and disappeared under the waves." He explained.

"So we're still stuck here?" I stated.

"I am afraid that we are." Harry answered coming to lay on the bed, facing me and he put his arms around me.

"Are we going to be here forever?" I asked.

"I will do everything I can to get us off this island, but I can't promise ye anything." Harry answered, voice slightly cracking.

I ran my fingers down his jaw and said "I don't know if it's the concussion, but I 'm not sure if I really care about getting off the isle anymore. My home is wherever you are."

"Yer so cheesy my love." He laughed.

"Yes but I'm your cheesy girlfriend." I said, tapping his nose.

"That you are." 

A/N: THIS ONE HAD ALL THE FLOOF AND IT IS SO CUT. I LOVE IT BUT I EALLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY LIFE ANYMORE.

LOVE YOU ALL!