You Too?

Harry and I were on our way back to the Chip Shoppe after our encounter with Mal. 

We were walking through an alleyway when we came across a familiar face. "Harry...it's Ben. King Ben..." I noticed.

Harry called over to another one of the crew who was lurking in the shadows. Most of them do that. Lurk in the dark and wait for orders from Uma, Harry or I. "Ye grab im, I'll go see if the others are up for a wee chat."

I grabbed the King by his jacket and tied his wrists with a piece of rope. "Nothing personal, just a little business we need to attend to." I said as I dragged the struggling teenage king over to where the crew was. "Take him to the ship."

Harry continued down the alley, where three more all too familiar faces were. Soon enough I was back and following him.

"Ben don't scare us like that." Said the blue haired girl. She had seen the taller boy who was a metre or two in front of me, and thought that he was the king. Since Harry was so much taller than me, I was practically hidden from them.

"Don't scare ye?" Harry said, voice three octaves higher than his usual tone. "But that's my speciality."

"Harry!" Exclaimed Carlos.

"What did you do with Ben?" Added Jay.

"Oh, em, we nicked him, yeah. And if you want to see him again, have Mal come to the Chip Shoppe tonight. Alone. Uma wants a little visit." Harry said. "Aww, Jay, seems like ye've lost yer touch."

Jay went to lunge at him but Evie held him back. Auradon had turned them soft. All of them. Harry just laughed and turned to Carlos and made some sort of high pitched dog bark growl noise. I had to admit, it may have been weird but it was super hot.

"C'mon love, let's get back to Uma." He said, calling for me to come out from around the corner I was behind.

"Love?" Questioned Carlos.

"Who would stoop so low as to date you." Jay said bitterly.

"Oh, I em, believe ye've already met her." He smiled harshly, knowing it would kill them to know  was with him. Or on Uma's side for that matter.

I came out from around the corner and locked eyes with my old friends. "Hi." I bitterly deadpanned. They were shocked.

"Lizzie...we thought you were our friend...we were your friends..." Evie stuttered, tears forming in her eyes.

"Really? You really thought that? Because at the speed you left me...people would have thought we had never even met." I spat. "And as for you coming back, expecting everything to be the same? It's pathetic. Auradon turned you into a bunch of egocentric traitors. Oh wait, you didn't need Auradon's help for that. You already were."

"Oh, and she's with us now." Harry smirked "As in the pirates."

"Really? Lizzie, you joined them?" Evie managed to choke out through her tears. I however felt no remorse whatsoever.

"Yeah, Grimhilde, I did." She flinched at the use of her last name "Because they were there for me when all you cared about was yourself. They took me in when I had no one else." The three of them cotinued to stare at me "Yeah...that's what I thought... Oh and it's Elizabeth to you. Only my friends call me Lizzie. You lost that right when you left."

And with that I looped my arm around Harry and his found it's way to my waist as we made our path back to the Chip Shoppe.

A/N: I ALMOST CRIED WRITING LIZZIE'S LITTLE SPEECH, AND I AM NOTORIOUS FOR HAVING ZERO EMOTIONS.

LOVE YOU ALL!