i. NEW GIRL

CHAPTER ONE :

NEW GIRL

"𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐧-𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠-𝐠-𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐈'𝐦 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧,"

f- fuck fuck where is my money," the young blue eye girl panics while looking around her room in every spot possible, looking for some quarters. Minutes go by and her room is now a mess, items that used to neatly be on shelves and desks were now all over the floor and bed making it almost impossible to walk.

"B what is that noise?" Lenny Ace questions while walking into the blue-eyed girl's room, gasping at the sight "What the hell happened here?" he asks his daughter with wide eyes.

Brooklyn lets out a heavy sigh in defeat while collapsing on her bed crinkling some loose papers that she recently threw on her bed. "I'm sorry for the mess Dad, I was looking for the c-change that I saved for the arcade this week and I can't find it anywhere," Brooklyn explains

Lenny smiles at his daughter, he can never be mad at her. He walks over to her bed and he collapses back on it crushing many things under him but one of those things being the change that Brooklyn was looking for. When she hears the change rattle, she gives her Dad wide eyes before pushing him off the bed and grabbing the $4 worth of change under him. He lets out a groan in pain as Brooklyn dances around her room celebrating her find soon realizing that she just pushed her Dad off the bed and rushing to help him up. "I-I-I'm s-sorry Dad I d-didn't mean to p-p-push you I-I just got e- excited," Brooklyn stutters and twitches nervously because of her Tourettes.

Lenny let's out a deep chuckle due to his daughter being adorable and he runs his hands through her hair sighing "You look just like your mother, beautiful,"

Brooklyn looks down at her shoes at the thought of her Mother. Words couldn't describe how much she misses her Mom. Brooklyn starts to fiddle with the chain on her necklace, that used to belong to her mother. It was a beautiful silver necklace that had a small chain leading to an astonishing aquamarine diamond in the middle of two waves. The necklace was supposed to resemble an ocean and the diamond was the color of her Mom's eyes, beautiful bright blue that reminded Brooklyn of the ocean. Lenny has dark blue eyes and her Mom had bright blue eyes, Brooklyn's eyes came out the perfect mix between both. Brooklyn longed to look into eyes that resemble her mothers, she has never seen anyone with the same eyes as her Mom's so the only thing that did justice was the diamond on the chain.

Lenny notices his daughter's aura change when he mentioned her Mother so he lifts her head up planting a kiss on her forehead pulling the girl into a hug. "I know how much you miss her B. I miss her too, but I want you to know that if you ever want to talk about her or hear stories about her just talk to me and we can talk about her all night long,"