xx. UNFLAYED

CHAPTER TWENTY:

UNFLAYED

"𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞!"

"𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞!"

PULLING INTO THE HOSPITAL DRIVEWAY the group hops out of the car as they speed walk inside. It was already dark out since the drive was quite a long time. Brooklyn was feeling like absolute garbage, the girl wanted food and a nap but with everything going on, she knows she isn't gonna get that for a long time. 

The group speed walks through the hospital, trying to get past the lady at the desk until she stops the group. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Excuse me! Where do you think you going?"

The group turns towards the lady who stopped them and Nancy speaks up "Oh, um... I was just going to visit my grandma again. And- And this..." She points to the group "This is my family,"

The women look at all of them as they have big smiles on their faces as she gives a weird look. Lucas notices the women's stare as he says "Extended,"

"I don't care who they are. You know the rules. Two visitors at a time,"

"Yeah, but-"

"Two!"

The group looks at Jonathan and Nancy, knowing that they were going to be the ones going in. The woman goes back on her phone, rambling to the person she was talking to while the young teens find seats.

Brooklyn immediately walks over to the vending machine, looking for something to fill her up for the time being. She pulls out her wallet, throwing a dollar bill in the machine and grabbing a bag of pretzels. Her mouth waters as she walks to the seat next to Max, letting the other boys go to it.