viii. HAWKINS LAB

CHAPTER EIGHT 

HAWKINS LAB

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩!"

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩!"

SCREAMING was all Brooklyn Ace could hear as she ran down the halls of the lab, following everyone as they roll Will down the hallway with a stretcher. When they finally make it to the hospital room they lay Will down in the bed as everyone surrounds him concerned. The tears haven't stopped leaving Brooklyn's eyes as she hugs Mike, hiding her face in his chest.

"Vitals?"

"Heart rate 220. Temperature's 106. Will, where does it hurt?"

"All over," Will groans into his oxygen mask

"She says he feels like he's burning. Check for burns," Dr. Owens orders causing the doctors to rip his shirt open and check for burns. 

"I don't see anything. Where does it hurt the most, Will?"

"Everywhere! Everywhere!"

⋆✢✣✤✥❋♡♡♡♡♡❋✥✤✣✢⋆

Brooklyn hasn't been able to sleep the entire night, unlike Mike who is passed out on her shoulder with a blanket draped over him. Brooklyn felt disgusting, not having showered in the past few days, wearing the same clothes. The girl bends her Dad hat in stress making it more bent then it usually is while letting out a sigh. She watches Bob and Joyce talking in the back of the hospital room not being too quiet. Brooklyn wondered what Max was doing and how she was. The girl hasn't seen the fire-haired girl in days and she hopes that she is safe at home relaxing, maybe wondering where she was at the current moment. Brooklyn would give anything to be looking into those ocean eyes. Will suddenly wakes up and says "Mom," causing Joyce to rush over while Bob calls for a doctor.