xiv. SUZIE, DO YOU COPY?

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

SUZIE, DO YOU COPY?

"𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝!?"

"𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝!?"

"YOU GOT IT BABE JUST LIFT YOUR LEG HIGHER," Max cheers on her girlfriend, watching her complete a skateboard trick. 

"Oh shit, I a-almost had it," Brooklyn laughs while getting off her skateboard and walking over to her girlfriend. Max grabs Brooklyn's hand squeezing it.

"I think you have practiced enough today, how about we go inside and relax for a while until we have to go to the movies later?" Max smirks causing Brooklyn to smirk back.

"That s-sounds good," Brooklyn says as she drags her friend inside her home.

Since Brooklyn got the boot removed from her leg, she and Max made a deal. When she was better, Max was going to teach Brooklyn how to skate and Brooklyn was going to teach Max how to play basketball. Every other day they have been practicing what they promised and they are fairly good at it.

"Dad me and Max w-will be upstairs," Brooklyn says to her Dad, flying right past him as he watches the girls in awe. He loved seeing his daughter happy and he honestly loves Max. They get along just as good as Max get's along with her friends. She thinks of Lenny as a kid trapped in an adult body and she loves it.

As soon as the girls make it to Brooklyn's room, Brooklyn pins Max against the door looking into those ocean eyes. Brooklyn was shorter than Max, not by much but she was still able to take control in certain situations like this one.