xxi. E PLURIBUS UNUM

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: 

E PLURIBUS UNUM

"𝐒𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

"𝐒𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧."

BROOKLYN OPENS HER EYES TO SEE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF RED HAIR, she giggles knowing that her girlfriend probably fell asleep in a weird position again. She removes the hair from her face, letting out a snort to see her girlfriend sleeping like an alien with her mouth slightly open and a small trail of drool leaking out onto Brooklyn's chest. The girl sits and admires her beautiful girlfriend with a smile on her face, wondering how she got so lucky. Brooklyn looks at the time noticing that they need to head to El's cabin to discuss what to do next. She looks down at her sleeping girlfriend and lightly shakes her till she wakes up.

"Wake up w-we have to go to El's cabin asap,"

Max lifts her head, wiping the drool from the side of her face embarrassed "I'm sorry I didn't realize I was drooling," 

Max nervously starts to twist her hair as Brooklyn lets out a chuckle tucking a strand of hair behind Max's ear and placing a kiss on her head. "Don't be embarrassed i-it was cute,"

After cuddling in bed for another 5 minutes they both start to get ready to go to the cabin, Brooklyn a little slower than normal from the pain shooting through her body every time she moves an inch. Max tried to assist Brooklyn as much as possible but the girl was stubborn and didn't want help.

Finally, they start to make their way to El's cabin which wasn't that far from where Brooklyn and Mike lived so they didn't have trouble getting there. Inside the cabin was everyone from the day before besides El.

"Wheres El?" Brooklyn asks the group concerned

"Shes in her room right now in the void," Mike answers worried

There is never a time where Mike isn't worried about El and it's cute but honestly, El has already saved the world once and Mike should just let her be.