vi. WILL THE WISE

CHAPTER SIX:

WILL THE WISE

"𝐈𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦"

"𝐈𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦"

"BROOKLYN WAKE UP" she hears as she starts to open her eyes. She sees the party standing over her with concerned faces besides Will.

Brooklyn doesn't hesitate to jump up and start running to where Will was standing, ignoring the pain from her head. The party chases after her screaming her name. Brooklyn looks around in a panic, not seeing Will anywhere. "Where w-where i-i-is he?" Brooklyn stutters while looking around. Mike pulls the hurt girl into his arms as she calms down. Mike and Brooklyn have a weird relationship. They always mess with each other and fight but no matter what, they always had a bond. Mike was always protective of the stuttering girl. 

"Are you okay Brooklyn," Mike asks running his hands through the girl's hair who is in his chest.

"Where i-is Will? He was having a-an e-e-episode?" Brooklyn stutters in Mike's chest

"He's with Joyce he's okay. What happened?" Mike asks pulling the girl out of his chest. The back of Brookly's head was covered in blood and there is a huge wound on the side of her head, leaking blood.

"One second I w-was chasing a-after Will and then he w-was having an e-episode and then the next a h-huge gust of wind flew out of h-his mouth making me fly across the field,"

"Shh it's okay," Mike says pulling the girl to his chest again, not caring if she gets blood all over him. He stares at everyone with concern filling his eyes. 

It's happening again

⋆✢✣✤✥❋♡♡♡♡♡❋✥✤✣✢⋆