xv. SCOOPS AHOY

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:

SCOOPS AHOY

"𝐇𝐢, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐀𝐡𝐨𝐲

"𝐇𝐢, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐀𝐡𝐨𝐲. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?"

BROOKLYN puts on the finishing touch to her Scoops Ahoy uniform while staring in the mirror. Brooklyn hated working but she needed some way of making money. She was the only one in the group who had a job and she was happy about it, she felt mature being in that position. Brooklyn walks past her Dad downstairs as he laughs at the girl in her uniform, he thought that what she was required to wear for work was the funniest thing he has ever seen. 

"Princess I'm just messing with you," Lenny says trying to hold in his laughs while opening his arms

Brooklyn walks over to her Dad, pulling him into a hug. "I don't want to go to w-work. I just want to s-sleep," 

Lenny chuckles at his daughter, "Relax okay, I'll drive you to the mall how does that sound?"

Brooklyn smiles at her Dad who grabs his car keys and walks outside, Brooklyn following behind. As soon as they get in the car, Brooklyn cranks the radio full blast causing her and her Dad to gasp at the song playing on the radio. Every time they go somewhere together, it was a tradition to blast the radio and sing their hearts out. The two Ace's speed to the mall with their windows rolled down and singing till their faces turned purple. 

⋆✢✣✤✥❋♡♡♡♡♡❋✥✤✣✢⋆

"Robin where's S-Steve?" Brooklyn asks walking behind the counter to greet her older friend.

"The dingus is probably running late, I wouldn't be shocked," Robin sighs causing Brooklyn to lightly chuckle.

The girls start to open Scoops Ahoy for the day until Steve comes rushing in out of breath, "Sorry I'm late please don't tell the boss,"