xi. MOMMA STEVE

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

MOMMA STEVE

"𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬,"

STANDING THERE IN HER GLORY WAS ELEVEN, all punked out and everything. Everyone in the room was in shock, Brooklyn could feel her eyes watering because of the sight. 

"Eleven?" Mike asks stepping forwards, walking towards the girl

"Mike," Eleven gasps, pulling the trembling boy in a hug.

The reunion of the two lovers actually made tears fall out of Brooklyn's eyes but she quickly wiped them away so she can watch their reunion. 

"Is that..." Max asks Lucas who just nods his head, already knowing her question.

Mike pulls away from the hug with tears streaming down his face, "I never gave up on you. I called you every night. Every night for-"

"353 days. I heard," Eleven says causing Mike and Brooklyn to slightly gasp. Brooklyn was the only one who knew about Mike contacting Eleven every night and she swore to never tell anyone, sometimes they would do it together but the fact that she knew baffled the two. 

"Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were okay?" Mike asks the girl, heartbroken.

"Because I wouldn't let her," Brooklyn's uncle says walking forwards causing the room to gasp. 

"The hell is this? Where you been?" Hopper says pulling the girl into a hug

"Where have you been?" Eleven asks in return