😎Hero's entry😎

At Dixit mansion

As usual our super hero woke up early morning and did his  work out then got ready and left to his office. It was an important dream project for him and his father. He left to his office not before getting his parent's blessings.

At Sharma house

Sonakshi woke up early in the morning at 7o clock.( She always wakes up late so 7 is early for her 😉)
She gets ready in her favorite dress and comes to the hall chirping.

Asha looks at her happy face and asks her "Good morning beta . You look unusually happy today. Anything special??".

Sona says "morning ma. I'm going out for shopping with my bestie Riya. I'll leave bye" with that she kisses Asha in her right cheek and leaves. Asha smiles at her daughter's cuteness .

Riya looks at Sona and comments "Looks like someone is gonna hunt for a boyfriend". Sonakshi screws her eyebrows at her and tells "Shut up Riya. You talk nonsense. Let's leave quick " and drags her away.

Dev's office

His deal is finalized and decides to organize a grand party that night for his two besties Ranveer and Karan. They always light up Dev's mood . He happily fled off to the restaurant.

Meanwhile Sona and Riya were tired as hell so went to the nearby restaurant to have some light snacks.

When they had ordered some food and were waiting they heard some music sound and cheerful noises.

When they asked the waiter about it they were informed that Dev Dixit had arranged a party for his parents anniversary. So he had booked the total second floor.

Sona and Riya ditched the plan of eating alone and entered the hall as anyone were allowed.

They entered the hall and both were mesmerized seeing the ikebana floral and interior decorations. On the stage were a beautiful couple of her parent's age.

Nearby was a six feet tall man with with jet black hair wearing a tuxedo. He was having broad shoulders and Sona was waiting to have a look at his face.
_________________

Precap : Sona's beautiful and romantic nightmare 😍😍😍

Guys hope you all enjoyed the story . I'll update as soon as possible. I expect your votes and comments as this is my first story. Until then loads of love to all
Signing off
Jan😊