😇Sonakshi's Dream😇

Just when Sona was checking out his back posture Dev turned back and flashed the brightest smile ever. Sona's heart started fluttering like anything.

Dev smiled and announced to the guests "Good evening my dear guests. You all know that I have arranged this party for my parent's 25th anniversary and also for the success of my business deal. So just enjoy this party to the fullest guys."

Sona was just gazing at Dev in a gaze like she had not seen any other man. He looked so handsome and sexy at the same time. He was no less than a Greek god.

Just when Sona was drooling over him Riya interrupted her "Sona I think we'll have fun to night" and smiled.

But when Sona didn't pay heed to her words she shouted "Sonnaaaa!!!!!". Sona was broken out of her reverie. "Why are you shouting like this Riya? I'm not a deaf".

Riya said "Then why were you not listening to me?". "I was thinking about something." Sona replied curtly.

Later after sometime they were having light snacks . Just then Dev approached towards them .

Sona's breath got hitched in her throat. But thank God he neared towards the counter or else Sona would have had a mini heart attack.

When he was busy speaking to someone on phone,Sona took her own sweet time to check him out again.

He was a man with clear cut profile with jet black hair which was perfectly gelled ,fair complexion in contrast,chocolate brown deep orbs,straight eyebrows,thick lashes, prominent cheek bones ,stubbled cheeks which were cleanly shaven,long pointed nose and a sharp jawline.

Last but not the least her eyes fell on his plump rosy lips. He was so busy that he didn't notice a pair of eyes piercing his looks.

Just then he had a cup of mango juice. A lump formed in Sona's dry throat. The way he sipped his drink made her weak on her knees.

She started having weird thoughts. She was just imagining how it would be when his lips will move in sync with me . Will his lips be rough or soft???

Sona came out of her lala land when Riya said "seems like one will not leave from here without catching a boyfriend. I've been looking at you for a long time. You were busy drooling over that sexy hunk there yaar!" while sona flushed bright red and said "shut up Riya".

Riya said "someone is blushing!!". Sona felt like burying a hole and hiding herself from her devil friend due to embarrassment.

Sona fell asleep on her bed after dropping Riya home. She was busy thinking about the party and didn't realise when she fell asleep.

She was standing in the middle of a garden surrounded by beautiful flowers. Dev came towards her with a ring in his hand. He whispered in her ears "Will you marry me?" and knelt on his knees before her. Sona replied yes happily and showed her fingers . He fitted the ring in her slender fingers and kissed her knuckles. He stood up said "I love you Sonakshi " and tilted her head with the grip on her nape and was about to close the distance between them with his lips but.....

Tringggg.... Tringggggg.....
The alarm broke Sona's dream. She got up with a ragged breathing and sweating. She thought it was going to be a long day for her and got up.

____________________

How was the story guys. Hope you enjoyed but the next update will be only when I get my target votes. Please vote and comment so that I'll be encouraged.
Target votes :15

Precap : Sona's job hunt and devakshi meet 😣😄😄😍😍

Loads of love to all
Jan😊

.