💘💘 Love blossomed 💘💘

Thank you so much for waiting patiently and also your comments encourage me a lot.

Happy reading !!!

*******

"Will you be my girlfriend ?" Dev said extending the daisy in his hand.

" No !!!" she said with a frown adorning her face.
_____________

Dev's face instantly dropped with dismay and he retracted his hand which was holding the flower.

"How can I be a thief's girlfriend ?" she asked scrunching her eyebrows together

"Thief ??!!" Dev asked looking confused.

" Yes of course. If you're not a thief, what should I say then huh ?" she asked making Dev even more confused. He was longing for a clear explanation from her.

"You stole my breath, my heart, my soul, my first kiss, and all didn't suffice you that you even stole my proposal lines ??" she said looking annoyed.

(Ok my dear readers, now don't kill me for kidding in this breath catching moment 😋😋😋 )

Here Dev just couldn't believe his ears. His happiness knew no bounds. But he was so confused that he just opened and closed his mouth like a fish.

"Was this a confession ? If it was, then I must really say that this must be the worst confession in the whole world" Dev said laughing. But Sona was glaring at him.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry. But I'm asking again will you be my girlfriend ?" Dev asked raising his eyebrows looking at her cute banter.

"No !!" she said again crossing her arms. "What now ??" he asked shocked at her adamant behavior.

"Coz.....I wanna be........your.......wife..." she said shyly.

"Whoa.....now isn't that which you're asking for too much, huh ?" he said and she looked at him gaping wide. "I thought you will be my temporary girlfriend and I can leave you when I'm fed up" he decided to play with her for giving him a heart attack a moment ago.

"Devvvv !!!" she raised her "Tit for tat !" he countered her laughing hard while Sona was throwing daggers with her eyes.

But not long, Sona's lips also curved up seeing him laugh heartily. His smile always manged to lighten her mood ....

"On a serious node Sonakshi, if I don't marry you then I'll never marry anyone else. I swear." he said pinching his throat and extended the daisy, which she took and smelled it closing her eyes.