👤 The interview 👤

Guys thank you for your votes. At least I've got half of my target votes. Enjoy reading.

_________________________

Sona was very nervous for the interview. She could get any job she wanted with her father's reputation. But she wanted to do it on her own effort.

She was perfectly ready in her short black skirt which reached till her knees and a pure white full hand tops. Her hair was perfectly curled and she looked damn hot

Asha had told her to have her breakfast before leaving. She had never seen Sona this much nervous and restless. When she bought the breakfast to the dining table she saw Sona pacing around the hall restlessly. Asha became worried "Sona don't be nervous. Confidence is the first step to success. Do your best and you'll definitely get the job. I know it and I'm very sure. Now come on I've made your favourite rajma chawal have it."she told .

Sona was relaxed now. Asha was a person who always managed to calm her down.
Sona had her breakfast kissed her mom on het cheeks and left saying "thanks ma".Asha said "All the best dear."
Sona drove off at 8.30 and reached the office at 8.50 sharp.

At Dev's office

Sona was waiting in the waiting room . She was reading some magazines about her company. Wait a minute ,when did it become her company ?

Just then a fair lady came to her and asked "Excuse me mam,Sir has called you to his cabin. Go straight and take left. It is his cabin" . "Thankyou" Sonakshi said and went off.

At Dev's cabin

Sona knocked the door and asked "Excuse me sir ,May I come in?". Dev was on his rolling chair back facing Sona.

He showed signal to enter as he was talking to someone on his phone. Sona entered and stood there quirky. She felt that the voice was very familiar.

Just when she was thinking about it Dev turned around and said "Have your seat miss Sharma". Sona just lost her balance for a second. Never did she imagine she was gonna work with Dev that too as his PA.

She greeted him with a smile "Good morning sir". He too greeted her back

Sona's POV

"Shall we start the interview??" He asked." Yes sir " I nodded. I just calmed down myself . Relax Sona. Breathe in breathe out. Then I faced him bravely.

My interview went well. With his expression I could say surely that he was really impressed with me. Just then he asked "Are you sure that you'll work as my PA for two years without a resignation Ms Sharma?.

I thought I would love working for you for my entire life ,now that too as your PA clinging to you everywhere. When I realized him awaiting for my reply I came out of my trance and accepted it "Of course sir". " Good then .What is your father doing?".

I told everything about my dad . Then he "Oh my ,you are the proud daughter of Mr.Viraj sharma. Your dad has told many things about you. Infact he works for our company employees.

He takes care of their health. By the way , I like your strategy of standing on your own legs as an independent bold woman."

I smiled proudly thinking about my dad. But the main thing registered in my mind was that dad had told many things about me to Dev.

While Dev interrupted and told "Ok ms Sharma you've been appointed as my PA directly as I couldn't give you some time for your internship due to some official reasons."

I said " Don't worry sir I'm a quick learner". He said " And coming to your outfit ,it's just perfect. You look nice." and smiled. My heart just jumped hearing it. "Thankyou sir . I'll take your leave then " I said and literally fled away.

Meanwhile I was in my lala mood thinking , Mr.Dixit likes my outfit. He really noticed it? Oh , you crazy mind stop it for now and concentrate on the road and smiled dreamily.

_________________
Target votes:20

Precap : Sona's first day at office 😉😉😉

Signing off with loads of love
Jan😊