✈️✈️✈️ Flying to Paris ✈️✈️✈️

Hii guys !!!

I'm back with the longest story. So it took a few days extra to update. I hope you'll not be angry with me.
I want as many comments and votes as possible.

And drop your opinion on my characters. For example for Dev, is this badmash type ok or you want besharmi or sanskari Dev and Sona.

Now enjoy your chappy .........

____________________

At lunch time

Sona came to Dev's couch where they usually eat their lunch together. Both of them opened their boxes and kept it on the table.

" Dev, there's my mom's magic special for you today " Sona said. Asha had prepared gulab jamuns today.

" For me, really ? What's it ? "  He asked impatiently. " Close your eyes and wait " she said.

He obeyed her like an obedient child.
She arranged three gulab jamuns in her favourite pair of bowls each.

Decorated it with some toppings and then said " Tada - my mom's gulab jamun for you on your success. "

" Wow it looks delicious. But at lunch time ?". " God Dev, Just three gulab jamuns ! After lunch we'll have it together okay ?" Sha asked.

" I don't know who else has this weird eating habit like yours !!!" He sighed.

" Excuse me sir. It's not me but you who's weird. Haven't you ever seen people having dessert after lunch. Consider this one as the same " she said.

" Whatever " he sighed. They ate their lunch quickly and now it was time for their dessert.

Dev was gonna pick the spoon only to be stopped by Sona. " Wait, I'll show you how to eat it. Step one : Cut the gulab jamun into two halves. Step two : Then take one half and put it in your mouth. Step three : Drink some jeera from your bowl. Step four : Take your own sweet time to devour it. "

" Mmmmm " she moaned closing her eyes after savouring her gulab jamuns. " Now it's your to turn ".

Dev who was observing her each and every moment carefully, did the same. He cut it into two halves and put it into his mouth.

Then he drank the jeera

Then he drank the jeera. " Wow. Mmm so amazing. Really your mom's hands have some magic ". He finished the whole bowl and drank the jeera.

Then he licked his lips and smacked it. " Tell auntie that it was awesome. I have never eaten gulab jamun like this. But to say, your method of eating is also nice " he said wiping his mouth with a tissue paper.

" That's my mom !! " She said proudly. " And one more thing. I love my mom's kheer the mist. Her kheer is just unbeatable. You must taste it once " he said.