📺📺 It's movie time 📺📺

Hii my dear readers
I'm extremely sorry for the late update. But I have struggled hard to give you this update too.

Gimme more votes and comments for encouraging me and getting a quick update.

Happy reading 😊😊😊

************

Goshhhh !!! Sona idiot, you're peeping when your boss is taking a shower.

She turned immediately to move but only if luck was on her side. Something fell off the nearby table.

_______

Dev immediately turned his head shocked. But Sonakshi fled away. She reached the kitchen panting heavily.

Dev just then walked into the kitchen and Sonakshi was cutting the vegetables.

He was wearing a v-neck t-shirt with his sweat pants and ruffled his wet hair while approaching Sonakshi.

When few water droplets fell on her, her concentration was diverted and she got a cut by the knife. " Ahhh !!!" She hissed.

Dev immediately rushed to her and asked " What happened Sonakshi ?" and before thinking even once, he popped her finger into his mouth and sucked her blood. Sona just looked at him in surprise.  Was he really her husband or boss ???

Dev immediately realized what he had done and felt awkward. " Uh - please wash your finger " he said and went away. Sona never wished to wash his taste and secretly licked on her finger.

Dev had gone in search of the first aid kit. But he somehow noticed Sonakshi's actions and his heart jumped out of his chest, but chose to remain silent as if nothing had happened.

" Show me your hand " he carefully put a bandage around Sonakshi's finger

" Show me your hand " he carefully put a bandage around Sonakshi's finger. " Thanks " she mumbled and was gonna resume cooking her noodles but Dev stopped her.

" I'll do it " he said and when he was about to empty the masala packer into the pan some of it flew into his eyes.

" Oops " he rubbed his burning eyes. Dev was rubbing it but Sona rushed to him " Bend forward and show me your eyes ". She held his face gently in her palms and blew air into his eyes.