☕☕☕ Massage and Dual Dates☕☕☕

Hola guys

A very big thankuuuuuu for your votes and comments. Really it means a lot to me and certainly motivates me to do more. 😊😊😊

Happy reading !!!

************************

Dev's POV

Next morning I woke up unusually late. It was 7.00 am. I didn't remember anything about last night. I was heavily drunk and could not think anything.

I remember calling Sonakshi but don't remember anything else. I asked PK about last night. He told me that I had called Sonakshi.

She had come here to help me to bed. But I was curious to know what happened further.

People say that when one is drunk he does something which is in the bottom of the heart.

Ohhh goddd ! Did I misbehave with Sonakshi ?? Did I blabber something ?? Goshhhh , Dev you're such a problem maker !!!!

I got an idea suddenly. I decided to check on the CCTV camera. I saw how she managed and struggled to bring me to my room.

Then what I saw next made me disgust myself.

Holy shittt ! What crap have you done man ??? Firstly you kissed her like she's your wife. Then we you were about to kiss her cleavage ....... You pervert minded. Thank God you fell unconscious.

I chided myself. But then zoomed it to see what Sona did. But her expression surprised me.

Her eyes were just closed in pure pleasure. She didn't show an awful or disgusted expression.

Instead it seemed like she was moaning my name in ectasy.

Did she like it then ??! You stupid. What you've done is a great mistake And instead of realizing it you're thinking about her liking it ???

I don't know how I'm gonna face her today. But will she come again after what I've done ??? Come on partner please help me.

But a thought erupted in my mind. Wasn't it her engagement yesterday ? Then how come she came here ?

I tiredly shook my head and went to take a shower. I decided to connect the dots later that day.

At office

Sonakshi was pacing here and there in her cabin. She knew that Dev wouldn't remember anything but she was not damn sure about it.

It would be so embarrassing if he remembered everything. But luckily a lot of meetings lined up.