👍👍👍 Deal done 👍👍👍

Hola guys
Update after a long time.

Please see the comment section in the part 15 and share your opinions.

Happy reading.

___________________

At the office

Dev was unusually early to the office. Sona showed up at 8.00 am. "Dev?!!" Sona called him. "Ah yes sonakshi ?".
"Aren't you too early  today ?".

"Yes of course I'm early. Actually I forgot to tell you that we have an important meeting today. I should have informed you the previous day. But I don't understand how I forgot it. So decided to arrange for the project myself "

"I see. Now that I've come how can I help you ?". "I've already arranged the required files. You check them once and get the conference room ready for the meeting.".

"Sure" Sona replied and quickly started working as said. After one hour the clients arrived.

They were welcomed very courteously. Devs style of presenting his views were just impressive.

All the while Sona just kept looking at his face. She didn't even blink her eyes. Don't think she was listening to the presentation carefully. She was actually adoring her man. 😉😉😉

The presentation ended and the clients got up. "Well done Mr.Dixit , your ideas are very impressive and suitable. We're really impressed with you." They said.

"Thank you Mr.Fiennes" Dev said. "So young man , shall we sign the deal ?" He asked .

Dev smiled widely "Of course Mr.Fiennes , it's my pleasure to work with you.". "Good" he said and signed a few important papers.

Meanwhile sonakshi came inside with three coffee mugs and some snacks on a tray.

"Sorry for the delay. We completely forgot this as we were tensed about the presentation.".

"No issues miss and thank you. Why being nervous when you've such a smart gentleman as your boss. " He said with a smile.

Meanwhile when Dev took the coffee mug he smiled at her lovingly

Meanwhile when Dev took the coffee mug he smiled at her lovingly. He knew that it was Sonakshi's idea to butter the clients.

Meanwhile Sona gave an unnoticeable thumbs up to Dev. Soon the clients left saying that "But Mr.Dixit , the CEO of our company wants to meet you and discuss it in more detail."

"So when will he be coming ?" Dev asked and he replied "Actually he's very busy due to the company's celebration in a few days. So would you like to come to Paris. You can also attend the event ?"

Dev thought for a while then said "Sure. We'll come but-" before he could continue the client interrupted.

"Me.Dixit no need to worry about finding places and hotels. Right from your flight tickets to hotel check in we'll arrange everything for you. You'll not have any kind of hindrances. " He assured.